American Men Having Record Low Amounts of Sex

Started by Shiranu, March 30, 2019, 11:12:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 10, 2019, 05:46:04 AM
I think you miss the point.  The main value men have to women is protection against other men and the XY to their XX.  See 'The Female Man' by Joanna Russ.

As an outsider to marriage to a woman ...

You have to ask women.  My ex ...

1. It is all about me
2. It is also all about competition with other women
3. Men, why do I need one again?

We simply aren't all that important in modern society, from their POV.

Also said to men ... go to work, work hard, bring back lots of money for me to establish the lifestyle I want ... gynocracy.  I might even let you have a say in raising the children, when and if I feel like.  The Victorian age ruined mankind.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

Women want a good looking, confidant, non desperate man who is wealthy and has money. There could be cuts, but non desperate man is the take away. Women are like men: choosy, and will not fall for a guy who is average fat man who is semi confidant, desperate, and has no money and little wealth.

That being said true men that play vid games are less looking for a partner. Perhaps it's because we haven't learned the skill to woo or socialize with women. And franly there are alot of men who are afraid of women who have the power of the pen over men, men tend to stay far away from women. Could be one reason why men can't get girlfriends and the feminists are not helping at all.

Also even if men do have girlfriends or wives, the cost of reproducing by hospital is too costly, and also the more intelligent it seems the less reproduction warrants activity.

Cavebear

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on May 15, 2019, 04:07:50 PM
Women want a good looking, confidant, non desperate man who is wealthy and has money. There could be cuts, but non desperate man is the take away. Women are like men: choosy, and will not fall for a guy who is average fat man who is semi confidant, desperate, and has no money and little wealth.

That being said true men that play vid games are less looking for a partner. Perhaps it's because we haven't learned the skill to woo or socialize with women. And franly there are alot of men who are afraid of women who have the power of the pen over men, men tend to stay far away from women. Could be one reason why men can't get girlfriends and the feminists are not helping at all.

Also even if men do have girlfriends or wives, the cost of reproducing by hospital is too costly, and also the more intelligent it seems the less reproduction warrants activity.

I decided back when I was relatively attractive to women by success and appearance, that I preferred not negotiate life as a couple.  I like my life now.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Draconic Aiur

That's up to you, but your not most men who are single and or play video games.

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on May 16, 2019, 06:49:47 PM
That's up to you, but your not most men who are single and or play video games.

Most women don't like beards, let alone fur ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mr.Obvious

My gf was happy I grew a beard and mustache.
It easily made me look ten years older than I did before. And I looked about five years younger than I was.
A twenty-three year old woman prefers to be seen with someone 4 years older rather than six years younger.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on May 17, 2019, 04:31:14 AM
My gf was happy I grew a beard and mustache.
It easily made me look ten years older than I did before. And I looked about five years younger than I was.
A twenty-three year old woman prefers to be seen with someone 4 years older rather than six years younger.

"Four years older" seems oddly specific, LOL!  But whatever makes both of you happy... ;)

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 22, 2019, 06:49:09 AM
"Four years older" seems oddly specific, LOL!  But whatever makes both of you happy... ;)

Maybe he couldn't purchase alcohol (beer especially in Belgium) without looking older.  So embarrassing to have your girlfriend go into the store to purchase for you ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Cavebear on May 22, 2019, 06:49:09 AM

Lol. My gf is just a year older than I am. So if i look 5 years older than I am, I look 4 years older than her. :p

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Baruch on May 22, 2019, 06:58:19 AM
Maybe he couldn't purchase alcohol (beer especially in Belgium) without looking older.  So embarrassing to have your girlfriend go into the store to purchase for you ;-)

In begium we can buy beer at the age of 16. I could drink long before I met her.
Incidentally, if I didn't, we probably wouldn't have wound up together.

Cavebear

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on May 22, 2019, 07:07:00 AM
Lol. My gf is just a year older than I am. So if i look 5 years older than I am, I look 4 years older than her. :p

My cheers to you both!

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on May 22, 2019, 07:08:30 AM
In begium we can buy beer at the age of 16. I could drink long before I met her.

Become a Mormon.  Move to Utah.  Their alcohol laws are ... strange.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on May 22, 2019, 07:08:30 AM

Beer does that.  I once read that life-events are more random than we think,  I agree.  But that raises a disturbing possibility.  If I agree that life is more random than I think, what can I think?

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 22, 2019, 07:14:09 AM
Beer does that.  I once read that life-events are more random than we think,  I agree.  But that raises a disturbing possibility.  If I agree that life is more random than I think, what can I think?

Blame Heisenberg that you can't accurately get the position and velocity of beer just right, to take a swig ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.