News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Muellers report released

Started by _Xenu_, March 22, 2019, 05:58:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

I expect the redacted report to look like a rainbow of colored stripes. I expect more to be redacted than unredacted. Maybe if we had some of those special glasses from the comic books we could read it?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on April 17, 2019, 06:55:41 PM
I expect the redacted report to look like a rainbow of colored stripes. I expect more to be redacted than unredacted. Maybe if we had some of those special glasses from the comic books we could read it?

Maybe, wait and see.  If there is a lot of redacted material, that could be mostly grand jury evidence currently being evaluated. That could be a bad thing for Republics or Democrats, just saying.  I doubt that there is all that much classified in it.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on April 17, 2019, 02:37:58 PM
Barr has more of a history than we knew:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpopr1qkk0M

FBI Gets OK for Overseas Arrests

Rachel Maddow nailed him.  He came in with us thinking he had some integrity from a past job, but now we learn that he's a weasel-worded deceptionist and has done this before. 

I am not shocked.  Trump has a good eye for the kinds of people who will support him.  I AM a bit disappointed though.  Sometimes I hope Trump will accidentally annoint a honest person.  Silly me...

His reputation is completely shot now...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Rachel Mad-cow?  You really are blue pilled ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on April 18, 2019, 10:39:58 AM
Rachel Mad-cow?  You really are blue pilled ;-)

Not being a druggie since 25, I have to ask what a blue bill is...  I tried some "white crosses", really mild stuff "back then", but all those did was made me talk a lot...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on April 18, 2019, 10:43:09 AM
Not being a druggie since 25, I have to ask what a blue bill is...  I tried some "white crosses", really mild stuff "back then", but all those did was made me talk a lot...

The Matrix.  Blue pill - continue to believe media BS.  Red pill - break free of media BS and see the ugly truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE7PKRjrid4

Newest slang ... Black pill ... a Red pill without any hope.  I am not Black pilled, I just play that part in theater, not in real life.

Neo is scifi Jesus.  The black guy is scifi John the Baptist.  In the third Matrix movie, Neo dies for the common good aka Christ.

I am old school ... here is the original scifi come to Jesus moment ... UN style ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASsNtti1XZs
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on April 18, 2019, 10:49:36 AM
The Matrix.  Blue pill - continue to believe media BS.  Red pill - break free of media BS and see the ugly truth.

Newest slang ... Black pill ... a Red pill without any hope.  I am not Black pilled, I just play that part in theater, not in real life.

Neo is scifi Jesus.  The black guy is scifi John the Baptist.

Never saw the movie...  So, what did the pills do?

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on April 18, 2019, 10:53:44 AM
Never saw the movie...  So, what did the pills do?

You need to step back one step.  You responded reactively.  My post is complete now.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on April 18, 2019, 10:54:36 AM
You need to step back one step.  You responded reactively.  My post is complete now.

OK, congrats, I looked it up.  I woukdn't take either.  Drug-pushers lie.  I would rather join Alice and wing it...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on April 18, 2019, 01:11:40 PM
OK, congrats, I looked it up.  I woukdn't take either.  Drug-pushers lie.  I would rather join Alice and wing it...

You follow dressed up rabbits down a hole?  And you think I am odd ;-)  Unless you prefer to travel thru looking-glass.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.