News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Muellers report released

Started by _Xenu_, March 22, 2019, 05:58:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on April 07, 2019, 09:06:35 AM
If you are against crime, drop all civil rights.  Otherwise you hurt the cops and help the mob.

Well, that's an easily falsiable statement.  You have constitutionally-protected-rights that do not impede the police or support illegal mob activity.  Though Trump might offer you a job at the Dept of Justice.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on April 07, 2019, 03:17:09 PM
Well, that's an easily falsiable statement.  You have constitutionally-protected-rights that do not impede the police or support illegal mob activity.  Though Trump might offer you a job at the Dept of Justice.

You prove my point.  Rights and law enforcement depend on partisan political membership.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on April 07, 2019, 04:23:26 PM
You prove my point.  Rights and law enforcement depend on partisan political membership.

Not quite.  But  "Rights and law enforcement" can be suborned at high levels...  Which is why there are 3 branches of government here that can check the others if they have the will.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on April 07, 2019, 04:30:10 PM
Not quite.  But  "Rights and law enforcement" can be suborned at high levels...  Which is why there are 3 branches of government here that can check the others if they have the will.

All the guys named Bill are excluded for that reason ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

QuoteWilliam Barr, Donald Trump's attorney general has recently hidden the Mueller Report resulting in widespread criticism. But it turns out Republican Attorney Generals, like Bill Barr, have a long history of covering up republican crimes, from Nixon to Trump.

Historian Lamar Waldron joins the program to expose the history of corrupt Republican politicians, conspiracies and cover-ups.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cbdWylNw_Y&t=137s

This guy Barr has been around the block a few times!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Thought you claimed Mr Barr had been in the Nixon administration.  My bad.

I think the most recent D-party attorney generals were pretty awful ... Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch for example ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Yeah, Holder was found to be in contempt of congress, but I don't blame him - congress is worthy of nothing but contempt.

https://www.politico.com/story/2012/06/holder-held-in-contempt-of-congress-077988
God Not Found

Baruch

You just like guys who are "Fast & Furious".  So meeting Lynch on some airport tarmac isn't sexy?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

QuoteRep. Charlie Crist, D-Fla., asked U.S. Attorney General William Barr to explain what he meant when he wrote in his letter to Congress that special counsel Robert Mueller's report does not exonerate President Donald Trump on the question of obstruction of justice. Barr demurred, saying: "That's a statement made by the special counsel." Barr said he couldn't comment further until the report has been released. What Mueller meant by exonerate "is really a question that I can't answer," Barr said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3-tnTKLv64

Barr doesn't know what "does not exonerate" means?
God Not Found

Baruch

Government contracting = lowest bidder
Government employee = lowest intelligence?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

The Republican "base" is aptly named, because they are "base" - not following or in accordance with standards of honor and decency:  contemptible, currish, despicable, detestable, dirty, dishonorable, execrable, ignoble, ignominious, low, low-down, low-minded, mean, nasty, paltry, snide, sordid, vile, wretched. Hillary Clinton was being nice when she called them "a basket of deplorables."
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on April 09, 2019, 05:44:28 PM
The Republican "base" is aptly named, because they are "base" - not following or in accordance with standards of honor and decency:  contemptible, currish, despicable, detestable, dirty, dishonorable, execrable, ignoble, ignominious, low, low-down, low-minded, mean, nasty, paltry, snide, sordid, vile, wretched. Hillary Clinton was being nice when she called them "a basket of deplorables."

Give all the Dems a French passport and time travel to Madame Tussaudes.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on April 10, 2019, 01:53:56 PM
The wax museum?

I prefer the little wax bottles with Coke in them.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on April 08, 2019, 07:22:09 PM
Thought you claimed Mr Barr had been in the Nixon administration.  My bad.

I think the most recent D-party attorney generals were pretty awful ... Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch for example ;-(

For doing "what"?