Main Menu

Muellers report released

Started by _Xenu_, March 22, 2019, 05:58:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

When is it ever?  Nixon said "I am not a crook".  Cheney said "So".

Some minority on the Intelligence Committees will be able to see the unreacted report ... the rest will only see the redacted version.  I hope you enjoy wasting your time (as you probably will) reading the sad three ring circus of the last 3 years, all over again ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 29, 2019, 07:13:57 PM
That is because J Edgar Hoover was a trannie.  The G men could have simply shot Capone, and never faced any consequences, like they did with Dillinger.

Dillinger was shot because he drew a gun on the arresting officers.  That was quickly ruled a justifiable homicide.  Capone was never that stupid.  He surrendered and faced trial for tax evasion and was convicted.  Medical reports say he died of STDs in jail in January 1947.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on April 01, 2019, 10:49:43 PM
Dillinger was shot because he drew a gun on the arresting officers.  That was quickly ruled a justifiable homicide.  Capone was never that stupid.  He surrendered and faced trial for tax evasion and was convicted.  Medical reports say he died of STDs in jail in January 1947.

Yep.  I think shooting him without justification (as often done by police and Black youth) would have been fine.  You think that habit is a recent invention?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on April 02, 2019, 02:03:30 AM
Yep.  I think shooting him without justification (as often done by police and Black youth) would have been fine.  You think that habit is a recent invention?

Did you miss the part where Dillinger drew an actual gun on the arresting officers?  Not a cell phone, not a wallet to identify himself, an actual gun? 

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on April 02, 2019, 04:30:37 AM
Did you miss the part where Dillinger drew an actual gun on the arresting officers?  Not a cell phone, not a wallet to identify himself, an actual gun?

They didn't read him his Miranda rights ... awww.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Cavebear on April 01, 2019, 10:49:43 PM
Medical reports say he died of STDs in jail in January 1947.

I don't know what reports you've seen, but apparently he got out of prison before he died of syphilis:

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/infectious-disease-sprung-al-capone-alcatraz

QuoteCapone was released on Nov. 16, 1939 on the grounds of “good behavior” and, more cogently, his medical condition.
Capone’s life back “on the outside” was hardly a picnic. His physical and mental health continued to deteriorate and his syphilis worsened with each passing year until his death in Florida, of heart failure, on Jan. 25, 1947. He was only 48.

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Mr Shkreili was caught operating his business from behind bars using a contraband cell phone, then thown into solitary.

Was Mr Capone doing the same thing, without a cell phone.  They say ... other mafia figures have done so.

https://allthatsinteresting.com/carmine-persico
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Minimalist

The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

Baruch

Quote from: Minimalist on April 02, 2019, 08:52:27 PM
How?  Carrier pigeons?

You don't have the imagination to be a criminal, apparently.  Is that a bad thing?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Minimalist

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 03, 2019, 11:43:09 PM
Mueller report may be more damaging than Trump toadie let on

Well, color me shocked.
Quote from: Baruch on April 03, 2019, 12:43:33 AM
You don't have the imagination to be a criminal, apparently.  Is that a bad thing?

Or president either, it seems!
The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

Baruch

Quote from: Minimalist on April 04, 2019, 01:57:26 AM

Or president either, it seems!

You can't be a politician without being a criminal ... of sorts.  Lying and fraud and stealing are their modus operandi.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on April 02, 2019, 07:08:50 AM
They didn't read him his Miranda rights ... awww.

Raised actual gun...  Shoot...  No Miranda rights at the time, or needed in that situation.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on April 07, 2019, 05:24:09 AM
Raised actual gun...  Shoot...  No Miranda rights at the time, or needed in that situation.

If you are against crime, drop all civil rights.  Otherwise you hurt the cops and help the mob.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.