Sanctions on North Korea Aiding Companies Dropped Because Trump, "Likes Kim"

Started by Shiranu, March 22, 2019, 05:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Similarly from about 1715, on one of the female lines (Irish).  The male line only back to 1798 (grandfather's great-grand-father from N Carolina).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on March 24, 2019, 10:13:14 PM
Similarly from about 1715, on one of the female lines (Irish).  The male line only back to 1798 (grandfather's great-grand-father from N Carolina).
My batch moved west thru Kentucky, Illinois, Arkansas and Texas, where my dad was born.  Maybe they traveled west together??
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Shiranu

Quote from: Munch on March 24, 2019, 01:31:25 PM
poor america. You want to get rid of your leader because he's narcissistic and incompetent.

We want to get rid of our leader because she's.. narcissistic and incompetent.

We have so much in common!

I have to admit, I've never thought of *May as narcissistic (more over-estimated how much power she really had), but I don't follower her as much as someone from the UK would. Have definitely gotten the impression of her being incompetent though.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on March 24, 2019, 10:43:28 PM
I have to admit, I've never thought of Thatcher as narcissistic (more over-estimated how much power she really had), but I don't follower her as much as someone from the UK would. Have definitely gotten the impression of her being incompetent though.

Weren't you in diapers when she was PM.  I wasn't alive in WW II, so I am not an expert on it.  Are you still crying over the Malvinas?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 22, 2019, 07:44:22 PM
Trump is an American voter.  American voters are deranged.  Therefore Trump is deranged ;-)

So are the pacifist Democrats now calling for nuclear war with N Korea?  So many enemies, so little time!

Do you know if he ever voted?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 25, 2019, 02:55:48 AM
Google is your friend ...

https://qz.com/1452673/donald-trump-voted-early-for-the-midterms/

Well done.  Actual research!  I didn't actually ask Google that myself because it it just a claim (as IF he would deny voting). And of course I'm am pretty sure he voted for himself.  Which would be of course quite proper.

But I meant more that like "did he routinely vote in previous elections"?    I can't really picture Trump standing in line to vote for anyone but himself.  And only with cameras present.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 25, 2019, 03:04:26 AM
Well done.  Actual research!  I didn't actually ask Google that myself because it it just a claim (as IF he would deny voting). And of course I'm am pretty sure he voted for himself.  Which would be of course quite proper.

But I meant more that like "did he routinely vote in previous elections"?

But Google is a lie, and only Snopes (which has been debunked as a Dem shill) is reliable ;-)

Why do you ask that?  I have missed voting in some elections.  Would you accuse me of being a Russian agent?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote from: Baruch on March 25, 2019, 01:02:00 AM
Weren't you in diapers when she was PM.  I wasn't alive in WW II, so I am not an expert on it.  Are you still crying over the Malvinas?

Derp. May, not Thatcher.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 25, 2019, 03:06:56 AM
But Google is a lie, and only Snopes (which has been debunked as a Dem shill) is reliable ;-)

Why do you ask that?  I have missed voting in some elections.  Would you accuse me of being a Russian agent?

Snopes is not a "Dem shill".  Your Trumpian claim that it has is just that.  A Trumpian "Fake News"  hoax.  Your lies may travel the world faster than my corrections catch up, but I will still make them.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 25, 2019, 03:56:56 AM
Snopes is not a "Dem shill".  Your Trumpian claim that it has is just that.  A Trumpian "Fake News"  hoax.  Your lies may travel the world faster than my corrections catch up, but I will still make them.

NYT and Washington Post reader ... says "the Onion" is real.

It is fake news that the Democrats are the most incompetent political party of all time.  Even Ken Starr said "Trump is vindicated on collusion".  I certainly wish Ken Starr had gotten the Senate to fry Bill Clinton back in the day.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 25, 2019, 07:10:08 AM
NYT and Washington Post reader ... says "the Onion" is real.

It is fake news that the Democrats are the most incompetent political party of all time.  Even Ken Starr said "Trump is vindicated on collusion".  I certainly wish Ken Starr had gotten the Senate to fry Bill Clinton back in the day.

This April Fool's Day post was posted a few days early, right?  And yes, I see the jokes.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 29, 2019, 12:42:19 AM
This April Fool's Day post was posted a few days early, right?  And yes, I see the jokes.

You still believe in Bill Clinton, because "sunk costs"?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 29, 2019, 03:20:14 AM
You still believe in Bill Clinton, because "sunk costs"?

I distinguish Clinton and Trump by realizing that one was messing around personally with an adult woman not his wife and the other (forgive me the length) is destroying democracy, engaging with hostile governments in hopes of future profits, was so surprised he won the election that he din't even have an acceptance speech prepared, can't get any professionally-qualified people to take a job in his administration for more than a few months, has broken all international treaties that kept peace, claims that all immigrants are criminals, loves dictators, is utterly ignorant of basic history, is utterly ignorant of basic science, thinks that contracts are just
"concepts", and lies so frequently that he can't even remember the lies he told yesterday.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 29, 2019, 12:49:46 PM
I distinguish Clinton and Trump by realizing that one was messing around personally with an adult woman not his wife and the other (forgive me the length) is destroying democracy, engaging with hostile governments in hopes of future profits, was so surprised he won the election that he din't even have an acceptance speech prepared, can't get any professionally-qualified people to take a job in his administration for more than a few months, has broken all international treaties that kept peace, claims that all immigrants are criminals, loves dictators, is utterly ignorant of basic history, is utterly ignorant of basic science, thinks that contracts are just
"concepts", and lies so frequently that he can't even remember the lies he told yesterday.

Oh, they are two different people?  Color me surprised!  You simply like/dislike in your own way, same as everyone.  But you aren't more equal than others.  Except on the Animal Farm (aka Congress).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.