Author Topic: To be limited with your body...  (Read 583 times)

Offline Cavebear

Re: To be limited with your body...
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2019, 02:07:36 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
And Hillary lovers get sloppy seconds from Hillary ;-)  Lawyers in love ...

Why are there so many lawyers?  Because there aren't enough liars.

The video of the lawyers at the Kremlin matched Uranium One perfectly.

I will take a serial killer as leader, before a lawyer.  The serial killer is more honest.

I might say that there are so many lawyers because there are so many people trying to cheat their way through life.  And if there were fewer cheaters, there wouldn't be so many lawyers. 

I wanted to be a lawyer once.  In college, I took some tests about it and scored quite well.  But then I learned that lawyers had to represent people they knew were guilty.  That turned me off.  Then I wanted to be a politician.  But then I learned it mostly meant begging for money and compromising your values.

So I looked around and found a job being a relatively apolitical analyst.  Worked out great.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Offline Baruch

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2019, 07:14:38 AM »
I might say that there are so many lawyers because there are so many people trying to cheat their way through life.  And if there were fewer cheaters, there wouldn't be so many lawyers. 

I wanted to be a lawyer once.  In college, I took some tests about it and scored quite well.  But then I learned that lawyers had to represent people they knew were guilty.  That turned me off.  Then I wanted to be a politician.  But then I learned it mostly meant begging for money and compromising your values.

So I looked around and found a job being a relatively apolitical analyst.  Worked out great.

Sucks having even a little integrity and self respect.  I expected you to comment on the classic song.
πŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽŒπŽ€πŽπŽŽπŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€πŽŸπŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽπŽ€πŽπŽ‰πŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€
luu shalmaata luu balt’aata
May you be well, may you be healthy

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2019, 07:32:35 AM »
Sucks having even a little integrity and self respect.  I expected you to comment on the classic song.

I'll bite.  What song?

Offline Baruch

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2019, 09:13:26 AM »
I'll bite.  What song?

The one in the video.
πŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽŒπŽ€πŽπŽŽπŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€πŽŸπŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽπŽ€πŽπŽ‰πŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€
luu shalmaata luu balt’aata
May you be well, may you be healthy

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2019, 10:29:16 PM »
The one in the video.

Sorry, it was on a previous page.  But I watched it.  Best part was the lava lamp. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk