News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

To be limited with your body...

Started by SoldierofFortune, March 21, 2019, 11:16:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on June 05, 2019, 01:33:27 PM
And Hillary lovers get sloppy seconds from Hillary ;-)  Lawyers in love ...

Why are there so many lawyers?  Because there aren't enough liars.

The video of the lawyers at the Kremlin matched Uranium One perfectly.

I will take a serial killer as leader, before a lawyer.  The serial killer is more honest.

I might say that there are so many lawyers because there are so many people trying to cheat their way through life.  And if there were fewer cheaters, there wouldn't be so many lawyers. 

I wanted to be a lawyer once.  In college, I took some tests about it and scored quite well.  But then I learned that lawyers had to represent people they knew were guilty.  That turned me off.  Then I wanted to be a politician.  But then I learned it mostly meant begging for money and compromising your values.

So I looked around and found a job being a relatively apolitical analyst.  Worked out great.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on June 06, 2019, 02:07:36 AM
I might say that there are so many lawyers because there are so many people trying to cheat their way through life.  And if there were fewer cheaters, there wouldn't be so many lawyers. 

I wanted to be a lawyer once.  In college, I took some tests about it and scored quite well.  But then I learned that lawyers had to represent people they knew were guilty.  That turned me off.  Then I wanted to be a politician.  But then I learned it mostly meant begging for money and compromising your values.

So I looked around and found a job being a relatively apolitical analyst.  Worked out great.

Sucks having even a little integrity and self respect.  I expected you to comment on the classic song.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on June 06, 2019, 07:14:38 AM
Sucks having even a little integrity and self respect.  I expected you to comment on the classic song.

I'll bite.  What song?

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on June 11, 2019, 09:13:26 AM
The one in the video.

Sorry, it was on a previous page.  But I watched it.  Best part was the lava lamp.