Macrocilix Maia - checkmate atheists!

Started by Shol'va, November 24, 2013, 09:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilodelta

Quote from: "Jason78"Solitary and Eve
Sitting in a tree
K - I - S - S - I - N - G!

That's totally inappropriate! Solitary has been raped by Eve. He still has major mental anguish. Even the hottest shower will not wash off the filth.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Solitary

Quote from: "kilodelta"
Quote from: "Jason78"Solitary and Eve
Sitting in a tree
K - I - S - S - I - N - G!

That's totally inappropriate! Solitary has been raped by Eve. He still has major mental anguish. Even the hottest shower will not wash off the filth.

Are we a wee bit jealous? Eve:  :P  :lol:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: "Shol'va"Great critter which, thanks to what appears to be an almost complete lack of scientific study to date, is being trotted around increasingly on social media sites as proof of design.
Have you guys seen it? Any good research that you've seen, or rebuttals to BS ID claims?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macrocilix_maia

If we have an appendix by design, then someone screwed up big times.

kilodelta

I'm thinking it's more like this: [spoil:28l35pj5][/spoil:28l35pj5]
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Jason78

Quote from: "josephpalazzo"If we have an appendix by design, then someone screwed up big times.

It still gets me that we've got a redundant kidney and lung, yet no extra liver, spleen, or heart.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Atheon

Quote from: "Shol'va"Great critter which, thanks to what appears to be an almost complete lack of scientific study to date, is being trotted around increasingly on social media sites as proof of design.
Have you guys seen it? Any good research that you've seen, or rebuttals to BS ID claims?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macrocilix_maia
How is it proof of design? Looks like clear evidence for evolution.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

The Skeletal Atheist

So a creature that smells like bird shit, has spots that look like flies that enjoy bird shit, and serves absolutely no purpose to human beings serves as evidence of an intelligent designer? Gee...thanks for the bug that smells like shit.

Quote from: "josephpalazzo"If we have an appendix by design, then someone screwed up big times.
Whoever designed that and the recurrent laryngeal nerve needs to be fired immediately.

Also whoever decided to make the easily malfunctioning prostate gland go around the urethra (and only be accessable through the rectum, despite its many nerve endings) is an utter twit.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!