Taxpayers shouldn't fund colleges that don't protect free speech

Started by your_dude_james, March 11, 2019, 03:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

your_dude_james

@drunkenshoe Wow I really hit a nerve didn't I. One person complains about institutionalized bullshit in an abstract sense and now you wish death upon him. Weak. You're weak. And deranged. But of course I already knew that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: your_dude_james on March 15, 2019, 02:30:40 PM
@drunkenshoe Wow I really hit a nerve didn't I. One person complains about institutionalized bullshit in an abstract sense and now you wish death upon him. Weak. You're weak. And deranged. But of course I already knew that.

LOOL He is a pink ass.

No sweety, I haven't had any abortions. I definitely would, if I got pregnant though, because I have never wanted kids. I just didn't need one. I give similar responses to anyone with the same bullshit. Thinking that you hit a nerve, just because I reacted is something like someone claiming that you actually want to 'cut your penis' off but can't get it over with according to your previous post. Can you follow that?

You are a grown man. You come here and declare anyone having an abortion as 'degenerates' and blurt a lot of bullshit, but when someone says 'too bad nobody aborted you' which is practically a terrible joke but nothing more, you come back with 'you wish dead upon me!', 'you are weak and deranged'. Who is weak?

Tell me James, why all right wingers and religious nuts can't help but project desperately?

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Mike Cl

Quote from: drunkenshoe on March 15, 2019, 03:02:34 PM
LOOL He is a pink ass.

No sweety, I haven't had any abortions. I definitely would, if I got pregnant though, because I have never wanted kids. I just didn't need one. I give similar responses to anyone with the same bullshit. Thinking that you hit a nerve, just because I reacted is something like someone claiming that you actually want to 'cut your penis' off but can't get it over with according to your previous post. Can you follow that?

You are a grown man. You come here and declare anyone having an abortion as 'degenerates' and blurt a lot of bullshit, but when someone says 'too bad nobody aborted you' which is practically a terrible joke but nothing more, you come back with 'you wish dead upon me!', 'you are weak and deranged'. Who is weak?

Tell me James, why all right wingers and religious nuts can't help but project desperately?
Shoe, this guy claims to be atheist.  I don't believe him.  He talks like a theist. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Mike Cl on March 15, 2019, 03:21:06 PM
Shoe, this guy claims to be atheist.  I don't believe him.  He talks like a theist.

I have no idea. But yeah he is preaching. Almost all right wingers, like the religious believe they are entitled to define everything as they like. Making an attempt on what is atheism or what should atheists think or do with home cooked notions wouldn't surprise. But then I was serious on projection thing. Not just typical right wingers or the religious. Most people we encounter online is much younger than us. Self help trends, self help generations. They are basically talking about themselves most of the time they snap at anything they see as an issue. They are often not even issues. It's the general medium. No real life experience. Every thing is explained with a meme or a video you can play, like or dislike whenever you want and write comments under. Being born and raised in that culture and adapting it later are very different two things. Real life, very far from it. So everything doesn't fit that is baaaad. Freud, how the fuck you missed this age?! 

I have seen quite a few of atheists like him. There were one or two old members here, atheists -their nicks escape me at the moment, haven't posted in years- with the similar attitude on transgender issues. I am sure we still have, probably they just don't talk about it. These issues, esp. transgender subject bugger a lot of people, men or women.

LOL, there was this guy, aitm didn't let out from the Enter the Darkness section. He had some graphic violent designs on transgender people. Piece of shit. Didn't sound like a normal person expressing a common hatred.   
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Blackleaf

Quote from: your_dude_james on March 15, 2019, 01:11:46 PM
It's impossible to change your biological gender.

And there's your problem. You don't know what you're talking about. Gender isn't biological. Sex is. Maybe if you went to college, you'd know this.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Blackleaf on March 15, 2019, 04:12:42 PM
And there's your problem. You don't know what you're talking about. Gender isn't biological. Sex is. Maybe if you went to college, you'd know this.

He thinks 'degenerate' people get abortions. You really think that simple ignorance is his problem?

LOL, you are sweet. 

Blackleaf

Quote from: drunkenshoe on March 15, 2019, 04:30:10 PM
He thinks 'degenerate' people get abortions. You really think that simple ignorance is his problem?

LOL, you are sweet.

Ignorance isn't always involuntary. Some people hear the truth and refuse to accept it. I don't mind ignorance from a person who is willing to learn, but I don't get the impression James is one of those people.
--Fulke Greville--

your_dude_james

Nobody but insane trannies gives a shit about your "gender".

Baruch

Quote from: your_dude_james on March 16, 2019, 01:52:27 PM

Human consciousness is stable hysteria.  From birth canal onward.

If you are at home, and if you are married to a woman, do you ever cook or do house work?  Child care?  In that circumstance (but not bachelor without children) you are doing women's work.  That is the social aspect of gender.  If you are a man, who cross-dresses as a woman, you aren' necessarily trannie or gay ... but you are expressing the personal aspect of gender.  Now you can condemn anyone for anything, including deviance from the average.  But that is just majoritarian tyranny.

Trannies do have mental problems.  So do non-Trannies.  Gays do have mental problems.  So do non-gays.  Are you uber-mensch?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

Quote from: your_dude_james on March 16, 2019, 01:52:27 PM

You seem to care quite a lot about gender. While the Liberal policy is to live and let live, you seem obsessed with what people have in their pants.
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on March 16, 2019, 02:51:58 PM
You seem to care quite a lot about gender. While the Liberal policy is to live and let live, you seem obsessed with what people have in their pants.

Your-Dude-James = Maniacs frequently project their own self-perceived inadequacies?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

your_dude_james

We're talking about science vs bullshit. You don't get to pretend that "gender" means anything from a scientific standpoint. That means no left wing studies doctrine or Canada style laws against "misgendering" and other made up bullshit.

If your cabal weren't so power hungry people would care about you as much as they do flat earthers. As it is though you are OBSESSED with taking over powerful institutions and infecting them with your idiotic cult dogma. University, the government, etc. Your obvious insanity makes you totally unfit for the offices you crave so much.

Baruch

Quote from: your_dude_james on March 16, 2019, 06:04:37 PM
We're talking about science vs bullshit. You don't get to pretend that "gender" means anything from a scientific standpoint. That means no left wing studies doctrine or Canada style laws against "misgendering" and other made up bullshit.

If your cabal weren't so power hungry people would care about you as much as they do flat earthers. As it is though you are OBSESSED with taking over powerful institutions and infecting them with your idiotic cult dogma. University, the government, etc. Your obvious insanity makes you totally unfit for the offices you crave so much.

Which science?  Dr Frankenstein?  If gays etc do something political, that is their politics, not their sex or gender.  Unless you think that gay world conquest is going to get your ass violated ;-)  As far as politics goes, nothing about it is scientific.  Partisans abuse science however they need to for the propaganda.  Some partisans are gay, so you will have to get over that.  The straight politicians are the majority, are the greater danger.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

Quote from: your_dude_james on March 16, 2019, 06:04:37 PM

Again, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Gender is psychological. That makes it the subject of science, specifically psychology, which is my field. Are you ready to take your head out of your ass yet?
--Fulke Greville--

Unbeliever

That would take a combination psychiatrist/proctologist to accomplish.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman