Who is controlling AOC?

Started by pr126, March 11, 2019, 02:04:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

The Brains Behind AOC Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

I think this is quite interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h5iv6sECGU

Shiranu

Damn, all the people riding her coattail for just a hint of clout.

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

_Xenu_

The big money powers that be are obviously threatened by her.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

pr126

Quote from: _Xenu_ on March 11, 2019, 02:30:16 AM
The big money powers that be are obviously threatened by her.
It isn't her. It is her handlers in the background. She is just "reading" the script given to her.

_Xenu_

Quote from: pr126 on March 11, 2019, 02:44:22 AM
It isn't her. It is her handlers in the background. She is just "reading" the script given to her.
Are you seriously that paranoid? Is it really that inconceivable to you that someone from a working class background would despise a political system designed to fuck the working class?

PickelledEggs

Quote from: _Xenu_ on March 11, 2019, 02:49:36 AM
Are you seriously that paranoid?
He's either seriously that paranoid and crazy or he's trolling.

pr126

Working class? That's why she nuked 25000 possible jobs in NY? Really?

Cavebear

Quote from: PickelledEggs on March 11, 2019, 02:50:25 AM
He's either seriously that paranoid and crazy or he's trolling.

I assume she speaks honestly for herself.  I don't see any reason to think she is "controlled" by anyone.  On the other hand, I don't think she is any special politician, yet.  Let her get more experience.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

_Xenu_

Quote from: pr126 on March 11, 2019, 02:58:27 AM
Working class? That's why she nuked 25000 possible jobs in NY? Really?
You mean she didn't want a massive corporation that pays no federal taxes move into her neighborhood, get massive local tax exemptions, gentrify the entire area, and drive up local rents? Seriously, this is a problem to you?

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Cavebear on March 11, 2019, 02:59:29 AM
I assume she speaks honestly for herself.  I don't see any reason to think she is "controlled" by anyone.  On the other hand, I don't think she is any special politician, yet.  Let her get more experience.
I think you are quoting the wrong person.

Shiranu

Quote from: _Xenu_ on March 11, 2019, 03:03:21 AM
You mean she didn't want a massive corporation that pays no federal taxes move into her neighborhood, get massive local tax exemptions, gentrify the entire area, and massively drive up local rents? Seriously, this is a problem to you?

I already liked this, but I have to comment just how right this.

Imagine if she said yes though... then pr would be here telling us how much of a hypocrite she is for not taking a hardline approach to Amazon that is consistent with her ideology.

It's lose/lose/lose.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

This is not her neighborhood anymore. She lives in a luxury apartment in DC. 

Yes, it is a problem for the unemployed in a poor NY district who could have had a job.
And no, not my problem.

Cavebear

Quote from: PickelledEggs on March 11, 2019, 03:06:00 AM
I think you are quoting the wrong person.

No, I was definitely quoting you..  On the other hand, if my reply was not to what you posted, I do apologize.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on March 11, 2019, 03:10:15 AM
This is not her neighborhood anymore. She lives in a luxury apartment in DC. 

Yes, it is a problem for the unemployed in a poor NY district who could have had a job.
And no, not my problem.

A. She represents that neighbourhood... she is spotted in that neighbourhood quite often. That is her neighbourhood.

B. It's not a "luxury D.C." apartment; the numbers I have seen is that it's roughly $2,000 a month, while the average D.C. apartment is roughly $2,700 a month.

C. My god, is there anything you don't know anything about you won't open your mouth to talk about?

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Cavebear on March 11, 2019, 03:12:32 AM
No, I was definitely quoting you..  On the other hand, if my reply was not to what you posted, I do apologize.
lol that is what i meant. that you meant to reply to someone else.