Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Are Self Driving Cars Racist?

Started by pr126, March 09, 2019, 02:12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

Quote from: pr126 on March 11, 2019, 02:55:17 AM
Ad hominems? Again?

Oh OK, pr you are not an idiot. Let's drop the political correctness you supposedly hate so much. You are a passive agressive, vicious old cunt who can't handle the world he lives in any more and finally found some suitable channel to dump his toxicity and masturbate to it to feel alive in the last several years. The reaction you get here is not about your so called right wing opinions, but the absurd ways you try to reason and impose them. There are right wingers, people can actually have discussion with, but you are not one of them because you don't have a political opinion and the links, the videos you bring up are a fucking joke. A fifteen year old kid would smash you on the wall like a fly, if you actually had a tiny bit of intellectual honesty or integrity about any source you post, intention to carry on with an honest conversation.

So it is comical that you act as if you are actually saying something about something, but get persecuted because of your 'opinions' while oh nobody gives you a response you deserve. But in fact, people have engaged you in sensible ways countless of times in this forum and you have been made a chew toy as a result of your general attitude for almost your entire existence here, which I suppose more than a decade?

Munch and Drac are stupid. They are mentally not competent enough to understand certain concepts, nuances, events, have no historical perspective and very easily manipulated. Baruch does not have any historical perspective either, but he was around longer and that enabled him a some sort of random reading which he can't make its heads or tails apparently, and so he just falls back on whatever is right wing, because anything out of tradition makes him feel weak. He is just unhappy, also have an obsolete sense of justice, that's why he often sounds like out of tune.

But you are not like them. You are perfectly aware what is going on.

You have been posting THE SAME FUCKING BULLSHIT for yeeaars, over and over again, just to get a certain reaction. YOU ARE TROLLING. People have been tolerating you because you are an old member. And with all your bullshit, in this climate, while climbing bat shit crazy steps two at a time, you complain that an admin got angry with you?! You complain that somebody called you an idiot?! If I was a mod, you'd end up in the Purgatory section long time ago. You belong there with all the other zealots.     

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Well, if you don't tolerate your elders, then remember, someday, you will be them, and it will be your turn for your "children" to put a pillow over your face to smother you ;-)

Quite correct about "tradition" however.  Anything post-Bronze Age is just a rehash anyway.  All this was debated in Pharaoh Akhenaten's time.  Marx was a pseudo-intellectual sociopath, like the evil "Imhotep" from the Mummy movies.  Feminism isn't new either, got Hatshepsut?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8svNN8saeU

Of course that didn't happen.  But the viciousness of women led harem politics was real.  I put in evidence the assassinated Rameses III, whose mummy shows his throat cut from ear to ear, apparently by one of his many sons (see King David story). Or May using Gove to put the shiv into Johnson in 2016.

Pr126 is just shilling a story, someone else invented.  Like that used lamp seller sales talk from the start of the anime Disney Aladdin.  "Dead Sea Tupperware .. still fresh!".  All of human culture, human self awareness, is fictional, whether "based on real events" or not.  Like the Soviet Union, it is a house of cards, that can fall at any moment ... to any culture (see Structuralism).  The questions are ... did you enjoy the story, and are you buying the chatchkas that are the actual point of the exercise?  Did you or did you not buy a Jar Jar Binks action figure after you saw the movie?

We are 99.99% convinced by the false consciousness we exist in.  The 0.01% of the time, that we enter psychosis (psychotic break at least) ... that is the only time the veil is drawn back, and we see things as they actual are, without our anti-hysteria filters.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Yeah, because scantily clad, young women clashing around with fake ancient weaponry in a Hollywood fantasy movie is a good proof of a possible rehash of anything in any plane of existence, right. LOL, you goofy prick. I swear this is exactly how most of the young generations percieve history. Well, close.   

Ffs, nobody wants to smother him. Do you really think pr is acting like this in real life? You can bet serious money that he is a sweet old man. I mean it.

And life experience and all, you'd think elders should know better, eh? But if I get to be like him at his age, anywhere near like him, I hope young people would react worse to me. Though people don't change, you know that. Not that much anyway.   
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

You simply don't care for the sexism that has existed for 99.99% of history.  I can't play that movie clip enough times ;-)  You aren't a man and never will be one (and I am glad, you seem to be a wonderful woman).  In hot climates, they never wore much clothes.  And yes, Egyptian women, normally, would dress themselves more modestly, it was men who showed off.  But all the linen clothing probably was loose weave, so it could breath.  But you think, in the palace, it wasn't as Mel Brooks described it?  You would have to be a royal, or a palace servant to ever see it.

Yes, we all grow old, but unequally.  Nobody can tell what you will be like in another 20 years, I couldn't about myself.  It was "inconceivable" (as said in another often played movie meme).  Basically we seem to become more ourselves as we age.  That is a good or bad thing, depending on how good or bad we are.  Circling back to the prior sentence, aging is a surprise because we don't know who we are now, that only comes out later.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

QuoteYou simply don't care for the sexism that has existed for 99.99% of history.

What does that even mean? Could it be because I can think rationally and understand anthropology? Human history is not some series of conspiracy theory events targeting women. I mean what happened before Industrialisation Revolutions and Modern State. Humanity could have done a better job, sure. It could have done a better job about everyone and everything or may be not. It's what happens after a certain turn is a reason to get angry about.

I am making this explanation because it seems, you think a woman deos not care about it, if she is not planing to wipe the men from the face of the earth. Like a sexually frustrated teenager. :) Hence how you percieve women and feminism. Ironic, eh? 

QuoteI can't play that movie clip enough times ;-)

Neither the het women watching anything presenting a so called Ancient Roman, Greek, Nordic...etc world in Hollywood. Spartacus, Troy, Vikings... Have you seen Ragnar Lodbrok in Vikings? Also sports games and so on. And you'll never be a woman. Men are actually always more naked and ornate than us. Your genitals are located outside your body ffs. Thanks the double standard it just doesn't count. :D

The idea of how Egyptian people dressed is based on the source of wall paintings which is according to that culture completely idealised. That's their art. (Actually pretty much like Roman warriors depicted naked most of the time. People seriously think they actually fought half naked.) Just because a culture depicted every day events in excruciating detail -Egyptian I mean- countless of times in multiple mediums, it doesn't mean you can take it as a fact. That's not enough. Art doesn't work that way.

If you live and work in hot, dry desert climate, under the scorching sun, you cover yourself as much as possible. Exactly like Arabs and similar desert people. Anyone can try this in any kind of deserts if they wish. 

Of course we can't know what will be like. This is not some fortune telling. I may not be old, but I am not young either. Considering the culture I grew up in and my general attitude against different ones from mine, I am entitled to say that there is much hope that I won't be something very different.   

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: PickelledEggs on March 14, 2019, 03:11:02 PM
It's only the people on the right, like you guys that are saying that people on the left think that.

And why do you think that?  Because your so narrow minded.

@drunkenshoe :

Bitch please! Your bias from the area in which you live and your liberal ass agenda blind your stupid ass to biases not your own. It pisses me off that you and Pickled Eggs can only see behind your own biases and not looking at two sides and in your mind give the positive and negative effects for each. It's like your both obsessed with the religion known as the far left.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on March 15, 2019, 03:43:30 PM

@drunkenshoe :

Bitch please! Your bias from the area in which you live and your liberal ass agenda blind your stupid ass to biases not your own. It pisses me off that you and Pickled Eggs can only see behind your own biases and not looking at two sides and in your mind give the positive and negative effects for each. It's like your both obsessed with the religion known as the far left.
I'm only barely liberal.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: PickelledEggs on March 15, 2019, 03:45:40 PM
I'm only barely liberal.

And narrow minded.

PickelledEggs

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: PickelledEggs on March 15, 2019, 03:49:47 PM
Lol ok.

Yeah keep joking. Your holier than thou attitude pisses me off.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on March 15, 2019, 03:59:10 PM
Yeah keep joking. Your holier than thou attitude pisses me off.
I don't have a holier than though attitude. I've spoken out against them. If you are getting pissed off by me, why dont you just piss off?

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: PickelledEggs on March 15, 2019, 04:00:55 PM
I don't have a holier than though attitude. I've spoken out against them. If you are getting pissed off by me, why dont you just piss off?

Because you and drunken shoe have called me stupid and undermine every aspect of my education with bullshit just because you can't understand me and you think I'm easily controlled. Why don't you fuck off?

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on March 15, 2019, 04:06:53 PM
Because you and drunken shoe have called me stupid and undermine every aspect of my education with bullshit just because you can't understand me and you think I'm easily controlled. Why don't you fuck off?
I advise calming yourself down.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: PickelledEggs on March 15, 2019, 04:11:28 PM
I advise calming yourself down.

Says the guy who had a big fit and then come back like its all better and wasn't threatened because he's an admin.

I swear you insult me and deny everything and think you're better than I all because you think your the most unbiased guy on the forum and I'm just the bad guy who happened to agree to an extent(not fully) with Pr and Munch. How is that fair, oh mighty Admin?

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on March 15, 2019, 03:43:30 PM

@drunkenshoe :

Yeah, that wasn't nice, I know. I apologise for that. But I didn't say it to hurt you. Or Munch. I was trying to make a point.

But Pickel and I are very different two people with different set of opinions. My post is not related to Pickel's posts. Same thing was going with pr before he was even a mod. You should remember that.