News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Are Self Driving Cars Racist?

Started by pr126, March 09, 2019, 02:12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

And you wonder why we think you are trolling...

pr126

QuoteBaruch, pr, and munch have got to be the most idiotic people on the face of the earth. I wouldn't be surprised if they had velcro shoes and couldn't figure out how to tie the laces on regular ones.

Ad hominems? Again?

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on March 11, 2019, 02:55:17 AM
Ad hominems? Again?

“Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?" - Matthew 7:3
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on March 11, 2019, 03:05:05 AM
Also. As someone that basically all they do is use ad-hominems, I'm not sure you're one to talk about me using them on my way out.

i like you.  Sympathetic too.  Ban everyone?  Then no need to find a new owner?

We aren't the same person, and I don't think we are trolling.  I am happy to be in their group, even if I don't agree with their style all the time.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Can't speak for them.  But I don't smoke the same weed as the rest of you.  Mostly you folks want an echo chamber.  Encouragement that the dementia de jure is the one true way.  I am mostly sincere ... I bend according to the audience, because if this were a bunch of Republicans, I would be pissing on them also.  As a radical centrist, maybe some of you can't take that .. you need only true believers, black vs white ideology.  But that isn't who I am.  On the 8-Values survey, I am the only actual centrist.  Pr-126 may be a bit paranoid, and Munch might not be pure liberal, as one might expect for a gay person (at least in US politics).  They are individuals, not political stereotypes that ideologues so love.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: PickelledEggs on March 11, 2019, 01:43:12 AM

@Draconic Aiur you are so dumb that 99.9 of the posts you make I can't figure out if you're trying to insult people or if you somehow accidentally passed out, hitting your head on the keyboard and clicked "post". It never makes grammatical sense. It is impossible to make out what you are saying. Your sentences are so impossible to understand that I almost thought I had you on "ignore" because I glaze past your posts so easily for a while.

Yet all of my posts make sense. I follow grammar its just that you can't read it it because your so dominated by your biases and your grammar highs, that you can't see anything positive because you hold a grudge and that grudge is that not everyone is a liberal and narrow minded as you. You and others ignore me because of such bias it actually hurts to read. HMMPH! And I thought you were a skeptic!

What I mentioned in my last post is when I bolded two sentences that were ridiculing the left and I thought it offended you the same as it offended me.

But what am I talking about? You'll probably ignore this like all the rest because if it doesn't please you then you'll consider me a "fucktard" because your radical left sheep face demands it.

PickelledEggs

They talked me in to staying. I guess I will take a self-appointed vacation to cool off for a few days and will return again refreshed and renewed.

Baruch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on March 11, 2019, 03:43:10 PM
They talked me in to staying. I guess I will take a self-appointed vacation to cool off for a few days and will return again refreshed and renewed.

I hope that you come back.  Your moderation has been reasonable (if a bit pointed at times).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on March 11, 2019, 01:30:32 PM

Yet all of my posts make sense. I follow grammar its just that you can't read it it because your so dominated by your biases and your grammar highs, that you can't see anything positive because you hold a grudge and that grudge is that not everyone is a liberal and narrow minded as you. You and others ignore me because of such bias it actually hurts to read. HMMPH! And I thought you were a skeptic!

What I mentioned in my last post is when I bolded two sentences that were ridiculing the left and I thought it offended you the same as it offended me.

But what am I talking about? You'll probably ignore this like all the rest because if it doesn't please you then you'll consider me a "fucktard" because your radical left sheep face demands it.

Have you read your own posts? Probably not, since no one is able to read most of them if they tried

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: PickelledEggs on March 12, 2019, 01:22:34 AM
Have you read your own posts? Probably not, since no one is able to read most of them if they tried

I do. And sometimes I spam most times I don't. But then again most people here can read my posts and actually understand, so maybe its just you and KraveBear.

drunkenshoe

QuoteNeedless to say, my my patience has worn thin over the last year. @drunkenshoe was right. I have changed. I lost my patience. I have none left. My replies have become short, concise, and sharp. Sometimes needlessly. 

Everyone feels the same. Everyone who is intelligent enough to see where things are going that is. This is about the general situation. Doesn't matter what your personal circumstances are. The general situation of the country; the world in general affects everyone strongly while most people naively think they do not actually care about it at all.

It's very destructive. Let it go. Or it will cost you a lot. This is serious. It goes for all of us. Remember this.

You are an artist. Put it in your work. Change it. Change it again. Over again. Crush it, build it over. Question, why do you draw and paint the strict style you do? Don't say 'because I love it and want it'. I am talking about something else.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Cavebear

Just want to point out that machines cannot be racist.  End of subject...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Cavebear on March 14, 2019, 10:36:03 AM
Just want to point out that machines cannot be racist.  End of subject...

Because you deny the "woke" conspiracy and far left said cars are racist?

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on March 14, 2019, 02:59:54 PM
Because you deny the "woke" conspiracy and far left said cars are racist?
It's only the people on the right, like you guys that are saying that people on the left think that.

Baruch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on March 14, 2019, 03:11:02 PM
It's only the people on the right, like you guys that are saying that people on the left think that.

Both R and D both share hive minds, but there are two of them, not one.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.