News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Are Self Driving Cars Racist?

Started by pr126, March 09, 2019, 02:12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

I think in a sane world this would be funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-6MTiSP4Zs

BLM!

PickelledEggs

If you are not trolling, you have got to be the absolute dumbest person I've ever met, if you sincerely think anyone more than one idiot actually thinks these things that you are insisting they are saying.
Smartcars are racist? Give me a fucking break. Get out of here with that bullshit and jerk yourself off to your crappy news sources somewhere else.

PickelledEggs

Munch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on March 09, 2019, 12:58:42 PM
If you are not trolling, you have got to be the absolute dumbest person I've ever met, if you sincerely think anyone more than one idiot actually thinks these things that you are insisting they are saying.
Smartcars are racist? Give me a fucking break. Get out of here with that bullshit and jerk yourself off to your crappy news sources somewhere else.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/self-driving-car-crash-racial-bias-black-people-study-a8810031.html
https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/2019/3/5/18251924/self-driving-car-racial-bias-study-autonomous-vehicle-dark-skin
https://www.iflscience.com/technology/selfdriving-cars-are-more-likely-to-run-you-over-if-you-are-black-study-suggests/
https://www.geek.com/tech/study-even-self-driving-cars-are-racist-now-1777724/

oh look, guess its not just sargon reporting on it.

I guess they've all gone mental too though, right?

also, its offensive to insult someone if they do have what you consider a mental deficiency.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Munch

be great if I were making money off what you say.

Why so easily offended PE? I know you like having a punching bag, but its reaching a bit when you accuse just someone like pr or sargon of a claim when others are saying the same thing, and all pr is doing is pasting whats being said online.

if anything your reaction to it goes along with what people look for in cases like this, the elaborate and easily offended.

maybe loosen the top shirt button a little ;)

Hijiri Byakuren

Short answer: No.

Long Answer: No.

Best Answer: Stop watching Sargon Of Akkad and watch my superior YouTube Channel called Sargon The Grape.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

PickelledEggs

I'm not offended. I'm frustrated with your twisting of words and half-assed analysis of everything

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Munch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on March 09, 2019, 01:50:04 PM
I'm not offended. I'm frustrated with your twisting of words and half-assed analysis of everything

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

if you have to result to swearing and ad hominem over something like this, when you can't even tell if whats being posted is the poster taking a serious approach to it or not, then yeah, you take things so literal it leads to that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on March 09, 2019, 01:43:52 PM
Short answer: No.

Long Answer: No.

Best Answer: Stop watching Sargon Of Akkad and watch my superior YouTube Channel called Sargon The Grape.

They will never let you in Ukip ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

@ PickelledEggs

Shouldn't you be angry with the idiots who come up with the idea of cars could be racist?

When everything and everybody is racist, sexist, homophobe, Islamophobe, xenophobe, far right, Nazi?

This is a leftist ideology. It has a purpose.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: pr126 on March 10, 2019, 01:01:07 AM
@ PickelledEggs

Shouldn't you be angry with the idiots who come up with the idea of cars could be racist?

When everything and everybody is racist, sexist, homophobe, Islamophobe, xenophobe, far right, Nazi?

This is a leftist ideology. It has a purpose.

Oh I think I know why.

Baruch

PickledEggs - if you contributed more, you might feel better.  I am sure pr126 etc feel better after they get "whatever" off their chests.  Being purely reactionary, isn't that good a therapy.

Pr126 ... self driving cars aren't racist, in UK, if they are all programmed by jihadis, to seek out and run over non-Muslims. (sarc)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

@ PickelledEggs

Why do you think that I believe that self-driving cars are racist?
Absolutely not. On the contrary, I thought it to be an utterly idiotic notion.
Something that an SJW would come up with.

Please tell me where I have implied that self-driving cars are racist.

BTW, you can always put unwanted posters on ignore and resist the temptation to click on their posts.
Provided you are logged in first.
Watch your blood pressure. ;-)

Shiranu

QuoteWhy do you think that I believe that self-driving cars are racist?

Well, we can tell who didn't read a single thing that was said.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur