News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

News flash so important ...

Started by Baruch, March 08, 2019, 12:56:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

News flash so important, it deserves to be here, not in the usual chain of news that Progressives choose to ignore ...

"Democrats Vote To Give Illegal Immigrants The Right To Vote" ... they aren't even trying to hide their duplicity and treason.  I hope Trump doubles down, declares all Chinese in China are now US citizens, with right to vote in the US, absentee of course.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

Please give an unbiased site for proof.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on March 08, 2019, 02:35:23 PM
He'll just claim that there's no such thing as an "unbiased site."
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on March 08, 2019, 02:34:35 PM
Crickets.

PM May will declare all EU citizens, British citizens.  Then you have your re-polling for Brexit ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on March 08, 2019, 02:35:23 PM

Never happened if you put fingers in ears and say ... na, na, na ...

There is Google you commie pigs ...

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/mar/8/house-votes-favor-illegal-immigrant-voting/

All Democrats now on "bath salts" the drug, running around naked biting the faces off bystanders ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Quote from: Baruch on March 08, 2019, 06:44:37 PM
PM May will declare all EU citizens, British citizens.  Then you have your re-polling for Brexit ;-)

No.
Germany has declared ownership of Europe a long time ago. 1939?
Merkel and Macron have taken possession of it. Finally.

"Democrats Vote To Give Illegal Immigrants The Right To Vote"

Why do you think the Dems are against the wall? 

BTW, Illegal is such a bad word. Undocumented is better.

Hydra009

Quote from: Baruch on March 08, 2019, 06:45:11 PMhttps://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/mar/8/house-votes-favor-illegal-immigrant-voting/
Did you read this part?  Or any of it at all?

"The measure would have had no practical effect even if it had passed. Illegal immigrants â€" and indeed noncitizens as a whole â€" are not legally able to participate in federal elections."

https://www.weeklystandard.com/holmes-lybrand/fact-check-donald-trump-says-democrats-are-trying-to-give-illegal-immigrants-the-right-to-vote

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/san-francisco-voter-registration/

Oh noes, the illegals are stuffing the ballot in the presidential congressional school board elections!  Potentially.  If they want to get on ICE's radar, that is.  Methinkings they're probably not jumping at the chance for that.

Oh, by the way, did you know that illegal immigrants have potentially been voting in city council elections in Takoma Park, Maryland since 1992?  But sure, it's a huge crisis now that El Presidente Naranja is in charge.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on March 08, 2019, 10:26:28 PM
No.
Germany has declared ownership of Europe a long time ago. 1939?
Merkel and Macron have taken possession of it. Finally.

"Democrats Vote To Give Illegal Immigrants The Right To Vote"

Why do you think the Dems are against the wall? 

BTW, Illegal is such a bad word. Undocumented is better.

Germans master race since 1914 ... since German Republic (Weimar or Nazi) isn't a proper monarchy.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on March 08, 2019, 11:43:04 PM

"The measure would have had no practical effect even if it had passed. Illegal immigrants â€" and indeed noncitizens as a whole â€" are not legally able to participate in federal elections."

https://www.weeklystandard.com/holmes-lybrand/fact-check-donald-trump-says-democrats-are-trying-to-give-illegal-immigrants-the-right-to-vote

Oh noes, the illegals are stuffing the ballot in the presidential congressional school board elections!  Potentially.  If they want to get on ICE's radar, that is.  Methinkings they're probably not jumping at the chance for that.

Oh, by the way, did you know that illegal immigrants have potentially been voting in city council elections in Takoma Park, Maryland since 1992?  But sure, it's a huge crisis now that El Presidente Naranja is in charge.

Why did you bring up past illegality in voting?  What matters is this new law going forward.

So you are saying, fake news, even when reported by Washington Times?  Quoting Snopes is like quoting a D-party town paper back in the day.

Quote the damn legislation, and give an expert opinion (cough) on the impact of it.  This is a national proposal, not a local one.

For example, if we give every illegal alien, a US drivers license, but the law says, if you have a drivers license, you can vote ... then they can all vote in every election, not just some school board election.  Or if we say, you don't need any ID to vote ... same effect, because you can't compare against voter rolls, not just against illegals voting, but against voting more than once in the same election.

But why were the politicians quoted the way they were, in that article, in a way that can be interpreted in the broadest possible way?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Quote from: Hydra009 on March 08, 2019, 11:43:04 PM

Let's also not forget that the Washington Times is a wingnut rag founded by Sun Myung Moon, who said of it in 2002, "The Washington Times will become the instrument in spreading the truth about God to the world."

I'd consider anything they print that's not immediately visibly evident to be questionable.  If they wrote an article that the sky is generally blue, I would set up a month-long observing schedule and keep careful notes.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

OK ...

https://nypost.com/2019/03/09/house-dems-push-through-sweeping-voting-rights-bill/

Is this another Nazi propaganda outlet?

from this article ...

"A Republican-backed proposal to include language that condemns the idea of illegal immigrants voting was voted down by nearly every Democrat.

The motion would have included language in the bill that said “allowing illegal immigrants the right to vote devalues the franchise and diminishes the voting power of United States citizens.”

All but six Democrats voted against the proposal."

Perhaps that is the source of the histrionic language of the Washington Times language?

Regardless, if what this paper described, as an attempt to mod the D-party bill, is true, what do you think of the politics of the rejection of this amendment to the bill?  Perhaps the rejection of the amendment to the bill, is no big deal, but if so, argue that, don't just say ... not my newspaper ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: trdsf on March 11, 2019, 10:22:18 PM
Let's also not forget that the Washington Times is a wingnut rag founded by Sun Myung Moon, who said of it in 2002, "The Washington Times will become the instrument in spreading the truth about God to the world."

I'd consider anything they print that's not immediately visibly evident to be questionable.  If they wrote an article that the sky is generally blue, I would set up a month-long observing schedule and keep careful notes.

Sun Myung Moon didn't "found" The Washington Times, he bought it when afternoon newspapers were failing.  Just saying...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 14, 2019, 03:55:35 AM
Sun Myung Moon didn't "found" The Washington Times, he bought it when afternoon newspapers were failing.  Just saying...

If the Communist Manifesto promotes free public education, we should burn down the public schools, right comrade?

I don't care where a good idea or bad idea is found.  I don't care who says or writes it.  Adopt good ideas, don't adopt bad ones.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 14, 2019, 07:09:20 PM
If the Communist Manifesto promotes free public education, we should burn down the public schools, right comrade?

I don't care where a good idea or bad idea is found.  I don't care who says or writes it.  Adopt good ideas, don't adopt bad ones.

I don't get it.  You quoted my post, but your reply doesn't relate to it at all. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!