News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Will Heaven last forever?

Started by Unbeliever, March 07, 2019, 08:00:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonathan

God is real, and He has promised to reveal Himself to every individual. Tit 2:11  For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,  The time will come that every person will face the reality of God, and will make a conscience choice as to whether to accept him or not. Don’t make the wrong choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hydra009

Quote from: Jonathan on April 04, 2019, 04:27:02 PM
God is real, and He has promised to reveal Himself to every individual.
As long as he doesn't reveal himself to little kids, that's fine.

QuoteThe time will come that every person will face the reality of God, and will make a conscience choice as to whether to accept him or not. Don’t make the wrong choice.
Mitchel: "Nothing yet, you?"
Daniel: "Drawing a blank...little thirsty."
Mitchel: "That doesn't count.
Daniel: "No, it doesn't"

Jonathan

No offense intended, but wouldn’t it be something if God is real, and He cares about you?

Hydra009

Quote from: Jonathan on April 04, 2019, 04:50:16 PM
No offense intended, but wouldn’t it be something if God is real, and He cares about you?
Sounds like quite the fantasy.  Someone should get right on the novelization.

Unbeliever

Does your God care about all those millions of children dying of horrible cancers and other terrible diseases?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Mike Cl

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 04, 2019, 04:53:21 PM
Sounds like quite the fantasy.  Someone should get right on the novelization.
they already have--it's call the bible.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on April 04, 2019, 04:59:56 PM
Does your God care about all those millions of children dying of horrible cancers and other terrible diseases?

Shit no.  Keep it up, he will enjoy frying you forever too ;-)

Reality is sado-masochist.  All other opinions derive from delusion or being high.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Jonathan on April 04, 2019, 04:27:02 PM
God is real, and He has promised to reveal Himself to every individual. Tit 2:11  For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,  The time will come that every person will face the reality of God, and will make a conscience choice as to whether to accept him or not. Don’t make the wrong choice.

If you haven't met G-d face to face yet ... keep looking.  G-d is right in front of you.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

I am a theist.  The Book of Job says ... no, G-d doesn't care.  Jesus shows the same thing.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Jonathan

I have met God, He is real, and He will communicate with you too, just ask him to reveal himself to you, but you have to be brave :/

Baruch

Quote from: Jonathan on April 04, 2019, 07:01:14 PM
I have met God, He is real, and He will communicate with you too, just ask him to reveal himself to you, but you have to be brave :/

I have too.  As all humans are the image of G-d, you meet G-d indirectly every day.  Even meeting yourself in the mirror while shaving.  I am an image of G-d, communicating with you now (as you are doing the same with me).  And even if G-d doesn't care, I do.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Jonathan

That’s true, we are made in His image. But God also reveals Himself to us.

Baruch

Quote from: Jonathan on April 04, 2019, 07:36:39 PM
That’s true, we are made in His image. But God also reveals Himself to us.

G-d should keep his trench coat on, or only do that at adult bookstores ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Jonathan on April 04, 2019, 07:01:14 PM

Brave?  Really?  How about a little psychotic?  Or a little stoned?  Or a little crazy?  However, if your fictional god could manifest itself in front of me, I ask why he is such an evil bastard!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on April 04, 2019, 08:10:48 PM
Brave?  Really?  How about a little psychotic?  Or a little stoned?  Or a little crazy?  However, if your fictional god could manifest itself in front of me, I ask why he is such an evil bastard!

If I were G-d and any human appeared to me, and talked to me that way ... I would say "Takes one to know one!" ... snare drum sound.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.