Gay Rights Educations SHUT DOWN After Muslims Protest in UK

Started by pr126, March 06, 2019, 11:49:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 07, 2019, 07:10:41 AM
That was the Pilgrims.  Not the same group.  And all New Englanders promptly made war on the helpful natives.

Both were there, and both were intolerant.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 07, 2019, 07:12:06 AM
Both were there, and both were intolerant.

Violence is what is used for survival.  Used against turkeys, Englishmen or Native Americans.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on March 07, 2019, 07:51:03 AM
The Islamic Doctrine of Migration

Another typical case of  "I can't explain what I think, so I'll show a video I saw"...  Hey, if the video expresses what you think, then watch the video and write your understanding of it in your own words.  THAT would mean something...

pr126

Quote from: Cavebear on March 07, 2019, 08:34:11 AM
Another typical case of  "I can't explain what I think, so I'll show a video I saw"...  Hey, if the video expresses what you think, then watch the video and write your understanding of it in your own words.  THAT would mean something...
I assume that you are intelligent enough not to need an introduction, that you can work it out for yourself?
Having said that, when you are watching YouTube, (you do don't you?)  are you expecting an intro every time?
I could copy and paste the content provider's intro, but it is already there for you to read.

Here it is, just for you:
QuoteDr. Bill Warner discusses political Islam and the role that migration plays as a form of Islamic Jihad.

Of course in your cave jihad does not exist. So it is an alien concept for you.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on March 07, 2019, 09:05:25 AM
I assume that you are intelligent enough not to need an introduction, that you can work it out for yourself?
Having said that, when you are watching YouTube, (you do don't you?)  are you expecting an intro every time?
I could copy and paste the content provider's intro, but it is already there for you to read.

Here it is, just for you:
Of course in your cave jihad does not exist. So it is an alien concept for you.

I seldom watch you tube.  I'm one of "THOSE PEOPLE".  I don't mind the occasional funny cat video, but I don't get my information there.  Any idiot can post a YouTube about politics and apparently, many do.

"I could copy and paste the content provider's intro"...  You don't get it, do you?  The value of a post is what you think yourself.  Not what you can snatch a quick video of that you like.  If I wanted to know the opinions of idiots and trolls and extremists, I would just go "there".  I want to know what YOU think.

Otherwise I'm here to discuss things with THEM, not YOU.  And the video creator is not going to know I ever saw the stuff.

We tell our children "speak your own words"...

Munch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 07, 2019, 06:59:24 AM
The longer the population stays the same, the more stagnant the society becomes.  And I do recognize that there are historical exceptions to that, but history suggests that immigrants are overall beneficial culturally, linguistically, and genetically.

It only benefits, if the people immigrating either try to intergrate into the new country, or make their own section within that new country while abiding by the law of the land, like Italians or Mexicans did.
If they come to a new land, don't intergrate, and try to force their culture on the land they made their way to, then it's not immigration, it's invasion

That's why history books look back on Americans with less favour at what happened to native Americans
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on March 07, 2019, 10:27:32 AM
It only benefits, if the people immigrating either try to intergrate into the new country, or make their own section within that new country while abiding by the law of the land, like Italians or Mexicans did.
If they come to a new land, don't intergrate, and try to force their culture on the land they made their way to, then it's not immigration, it's invasion

That's why history books look back on Americans with less favour at what happened to native Americans

"Make their own section"?  Isn't that what nativists fear?

"Italians and Mexicans"?  That is rather limited about immigration.  Do you mean just in the US?  Then you have to include, Bits, Scots, Irish, Italians, Germans, Jews (only using the term because there wasn't a country in the 1800s), Chinese, Japanese, and let's just list the nations of the entire world to keep things short...

Baruch

One world ... everyone Han Chinese.  All other round eyes ... die, die, die.  The Muslims won't stand a chance of a camel turd in a dust storm.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 07, 2019, 12:47:22 PM
One world ... everyone Han Chinese.  All other round eyes ... die, die, die.  The Muslims won't stand a chance of a camel turd in a dust storm.

Actually camel turds bear up well under dust storms!

https//camel-turds-in-dust-storms.edu

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

QuoteIt only benefits, if the people immigrating either try to intergrate into the new country, or make their own section within that new country while abiding by the law of the land, like Italians or Mexicans did.

You mention the Italians and Mexicans, but in your second sentence you literally accuse Muslims of the exact same thing they blamed the (Catholic, Mobster) Italians and Mexicans of.

Particularly as a Sicilian-American I find this rhetoric extremely dangerous. Sacco and Vanzetti were executed not because they were guilty but because they were Italians and "leftists"... because we Italian-Americans were destroying the moral fabric of America and not integrating and "forcing" their Catholicism and leftist ideology on others. That fear of Italians and of "leftists" blinded the jury and judge to the fact that the evidence did not match the crime. That shit happens today with African Americans, and it certainly could happen to Muslim Americans (if they committed more crimes).

Several laws were passed to ban Italian-Americans from entering the country in the 1920's because they were afraid we were incapable of integrating into society. We faced violence and destruction of property, both private and church owned, from Protestants who believed Catholicism was inherently incapable of merging with "Western" civilization. We had the head of culture and religion, the Pope, specifically send waves of priests, nuns and brothers to establish parishes in Italian communities...

Think about that last one for a second... a foreign country, the head of a foreign religion and culture, sent priests and monks to establish special parishes in a foreign country because they weren't integrated well enough and faced too much violence outside their community. That's how un-integrated Italian Americans were, and it was overwhelmingly not that they didn't want to integrate but rather they were told they couldn't and were kept from doing so.

I can only speak as an American, but the overwhelming majority of Muslims here are working hard to integrate into our society, and in truth are more productive and peaceful members than the average citizen. The rhetoric used against Muslim Americans today is exactly the same rhetoric that was used against my Sicilian ancestors, and so too is the violence and prejudice they face. Even to this day identifying as Sicilian in America is to open yourself up to prejudices and stereotypes... and 99% of the time is completely harmless and ignorant stereotypes, but I understand that those stereotypes come from a long-line of actual racism and I do not wish that on any other group.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

We have different Muslims in the US.  Mostly African-American, mostly Malcolm-X followers expelled by Rev Farrakhan.

The kind they get in Europe are more ... troublesome.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote from: Baruch on March 07, 2019, 06:44:19 PM
We have different Muslims in the US.  Mostly African-American, mostly Malcolm-X followers expelled by Rev Farrakhan.

The kind they get in Europe are more ... troublesome.

Only 42% of Muslims are American-born, so I would not say African-Americans make up anywhere near the majority of American-Muslims.

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Draconic Aiur

They are protected just the same because people believe in major league BS that Islam is a religion of peace and they should be protected from the big bad Islamophobic right and left.

They also say Sunni is different, which is bull.