Gay Rights Educations SHUT DOWN After Muslims Protest in UK

Started by pr126, March 06, 2019, 11:49:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0zyHi01Rzo

One of the comments:
QuoteThe school relented teaching homosexuality to children because the protesters were officially on the Neo-Marxist victim hierarchy list.  Caucasian Christian parents protesting EXACTLY the same thing received push back because they just weren't victims in the minds of the Neo-Marxist minded school administration.

Muslim rights trump LGBT rights.

Having said that, I don't think that LGBT rights should be taught to children.

Draconic Aiur

OHOHOO! These Muslims and their friendly sots are in for a hell of fight now!

pr126

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on March 07, 2019, 01:02:17 AM
OHOHOO! These Muslims and their friendly sots are in for a hell of fight now!
There will be no fight. What Muslim wants, Muslim gets.
They are at the top of the food chain now. The protected class.

Also, a teaching moment for the Neo-Marxist not to overstep the mark.

Baruch

Prepare to be assimilated.  The Islamist borg cannot be resisted.

So funny, the first people the Islamists will throw off the rooftop are the liberals who virtue signaled them.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

Quote from: Baruch on March 07, 2019, 02:31:54 AM
Prepare to be assimilated.  The Islamist borg cannot be resisted.

So funny, the first people the Islamists will throw off the rooftop are the liberals who virtue signaled them.
Insallah.

Couldn’t happen to a more deserving people.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on March 07, 2019, 04:24:19 AM
Insallah.

Couldn’t happen to a more deserving people.

Well, be fair PR.  If the US was a truly Christian nation, we wouldn't have non-christians in Government at all, and the "wrong kinds of Christians" wouldn't be involved either.  Ask Mitt Romney.  LOL!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Munch

Well, what more can I say, apart from, if they don't like how this land teaches or the law of the land, then they should fuck off back to their own country, and live in that bubble.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on March 07, 2019, 06:39:51 AM
Well, what more can I say, apart from, if they don't like how this land teaches or the law of the land, then they should fuck off back to their own country, and live in that bubble.

The longer the population stays the same, the more stagnant the society becomes.  And I do recognize that there are historical exceptions to that, but history suggests that immigrants are overall beneficial culturally, linguistically, and genetically.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 07, 2019, 06:26:57 AM
Well, be fair PR.  If the US was a truly Christian nation, we wouldn't have non-christians in Government at all, and the "wrong kinds of Christians" wouldn't be involved either.  Ask Mitt Romney.  LOL!

That is what your New England Fundie relatives would have.  Dominionist?  Just ask the Puritans of Boston.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 07, 2019, 06:59:24 AM
The longer the population stays the same, the more stagnant the society becomes.  And I do recognize that there are historical exceptions to that, but history suggests that immigrants are overall beneficial culturally, linguistically, and genetically.

Hence German invasions of 20th century are a good thing ;-)

Genetically you can't tell a German from a Frenchman, generally.  But don't tell them ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Quote from: Munch on March 07, 2019, 06:39:51 AM
Well, it doesn't work that way.

You see, Muslims are superior beings.

Quran 3:110 says:

YUSUF ALI
Ye are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in Allah. If only the People of the Book had faith, it were best for them: among them are some who have faith, but most of them are perverted transgressors.

So it is their duty to teach us morality.

And here is Quran 8:55

Yusuf Ali:
For the worst of beasts in the sight of Allah are those who reject Him: They will not believe.

So watch your manners.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 07, 2019, 07:04:00 AM
That is what your New England Fundie relatives would have.  Dominionist?  Just ask the Puritans of Boston.

My Puritan ancestors were "only us" and that is why they barely survived.  It was only when "others" came along with new ideas that they survived.   

Baruch

And teach us how to eat camels if we run short of infidels.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 07, 2019, 07:09:36 AM
My Puritan ancestors were "only us" and that is why they barely survived.  It was only when "others" came along with new ideas that they survived.

That was the Pilgrims.  Not the same group.  And all New Englanders promptly made war on the helpful natives.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on March 07, 2019, 07:07:14 AM
Well, it doesn't work that way.

You see, Muslims are superior beings.

Quran 3:110 says:

YUSUF ALI
Ye are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in Allah. If only the People of the Book had faith, it were best for them: among them are some who have faith, but most of them are perverted transgressors.

So it is their duty to teach us morality.

Strange, but true.

And here is Quran 8:55

Yusuf Ali:
For the worst of beasts in the sight of Allah are those who reject Him: They will not believe.

So watch your manners.

Every idiot religion says that.  YAWN...