News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

i do not afraid of going to the hell,

Started by SoldierofFortune, March 06, 2019, 05:51:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoldierofFortune

but i am afraid of going to "nowhere"...

Unbeliever

Why? You came from "nowhere" - did it bother you at all?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Draconic Aiur

Mike Cl

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on March 06, 2019, 05:51:38 PM
but i am afraid of going to "nowhere"...
That's too bad.  If I had a magic wand I could wave and take your fear away, I would.  At least you won't be in any pain, in 'nowhere'.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Unbeliever

I was really glad to jettison my fear of hell when I ceased believing in it, along with my belief in God. But oblivion doesn't scare me at all. My only regret is that I won't know how things turn out for humanity and the Earth's biosphere. But I won't know that I don't know, once I'm no longer aware.
God Not Found

SoldierofFortune

I want my ego to live forever.
isnt it a consolation for humans the reason to believe in any kind of a god that provides them a life for forever...

SoldierofFortune

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 06, 2019, 05:54:36 PM
Why? You came from "nowhere" - did it bother you at all?

yes, before i was inseminated, i was in nowhere, and after i die i will join nowhere...ÄŸ

Unbeliever

Not liking the prospect of being nowhere makes no difference, acceptance is the only way to live with it - otherwise it may just drive you to religion, or drive you crazy, as it has millions of others.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on March 06, 2019, 06:44:49 PM
I want my ego to live forever.
isnt it a consolation for humans the reason to believe in any kind of a god that provides them a life for forever...

So do all the ego maniacs.  Per Buddha, you aren't even the same person you were yesterday.  That "you" is already nothing.

No, eternal life, isn't a good idea at all.  With Osiris, he was as sewn together cadaver, which is necrophiliac wife, Isis, had the hots for.

In the Mahabharata ... the bad guys end up in Heaven and the good guys end up in Hell.  And that is the final illusion of a trickster Brahman (creation is just Brahman's dreams).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0JXcPxkSGE

Balinese retelling ...

Now for the rest of the story ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laB2rWYaCj4
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Munch

Dude, if it helps you, consider this. In time, Everything will be gone, our planet, the sun, all the stars in the universe, the gases that create stars, even the black holes will dissipate into nothing in time, leading an endless black void without a trace anything was even there.

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on March 06, 2019, 08:17:40 PM
Dude, if it helps you, consider this. In time, Everything will be gone, our planet, the sun, all the stars in the universe, the gases that create stars, even the black holes will dissipate into nothing in time, leading an endless black void without a trace anything was even there.

in Greece, Chronus (time) devours all.  So does Krishna claim, in his Gita.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Munch

Quote from: Baruch on March 06, 2019, 08:25:10 PM

Chronus and all gods will be long forgotten before the universe snuffs out.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Baruch on March 06, 2019, 08:25:10 PM

Kronos.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Munch on March 06, 2019, 08:17:40 PM

Maybe eventually the Poincare recurrence will happen, and we'll all come back to do this all over again.
God Not Found