Gay Rights Educations SHUT DOWN After Muslims Protest in UK

Started by pr126, March 06, 2019, 11:49:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackleaf

Quote from: pr126 on March 06, 2019, 11:49:13 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0zyHi01Rzo

One of the comments:

QuoteThe school relented teaching homosexuality to children because the protesters were officially on the Neo-Marxist victim hierarchy list.  Caucasian Christian parents protesting EXACTLY the same thing received push back because they just weren't victims in the minds of the Neo-Marxist minded school administration.

Muslim rights trump LGBT rights.

Yeah, I'm going to have to fact check this story, because there's no way I'm taking your word for it. Given your track record, there's a 95% chance of blatant misinformation and twisting of words.

Quote from: pr126 on March 06, 2019, 11:49:13 PMHaving said that, I don't think that LGBT rights should be taught to children.

Color me shocked. You're not upset because LGBT people are being silenced for the sake of avoiding offending religious bigots. You're upset because the school listened to the Muslims, rather than the Christians who've been demanding the same thing for ages.

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Shiranu

Quote from: BlackleafYeah, I'm going to have to fact check this story, because there's no way I'm taking your word for it. Given your track record, there's a 95% chance of blatant misinformation and twisting of words.

Actually, from what I found... for once, he is actually telling the truth. There doesn't seem to be any real twist to the story or missing subtext he left out... Muslim parents pulled out about 80% of the total class population because they felt the school was promoting the "homosexual agenda" too aggressively, and when it's that large of percentage of the student body pulled out of class... cant do much about it.

QuoteColor me shocked. You're not upset because LGBT people are being silenced for the sake of avoiding offending religious bigots. You're upset because the school listened to the Muslims, rather than the Christians who've been demanding the same thing for ages.

Yeah, I missed that the first time I popped in here. I just...

*sigh*
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Blackleaf

Quote from: Shiranu on March 07, 2019, 11:51:46 PM
Actually, from what I found... for once, he is actually telling the truth. There doesn't seem to be any real twist to the story or missing subtext he left out... Muslim parents pulled out about 80% of the total class population because they felt the school was promoting the "homosexual agenda" too aggressively, and when it's that large of percentage of the student body pulled out of class... cant do much about it.

Yeah, the story is mostly true, but pr is putting his usual spin on things. I found some news websites that at least didn't have an obvious agenda in its reporting. It seems the teacher of the class, Andrew Moffat, apparently had previously left another school where Christian parents did pretty much the same thing. Pr is under the impression that Muslims are being allowed to get away with doing the things others can't, things he wishes he could do, but he's wrong. The difference is that the Christians making a fuss at Moffat's previous school didn't make headlines, because Christians acting like assholes isn't newsworthy, but affirming people's negative predispositions on Muslims is.

And to address the moron pr quoted from the YouTube comments section, no the school did not give in to the Muslims because they are "Neo-Marxist" and consider Muslims "victims." Learn to fucking read. Jesus Christ. The parents of the students were predominantly Muslim, and had their kids removed from the school when their demands were denied. The school could either give in to their demands or teach to empty seats. They had previously made it clear that they had no intention to give in to their protests, and it was only after the parents removed most of the students from the school that they finally were forced to temporarily discontinue the class. In fact, the school still intends to teach the class, and has urged the parents to ask their kids about their experiences in the class, so they would fucking realize that most of the class wasn't even about homosexuality anyway and they would hopefully stop being so stupid.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on March 07, 2019, 06:55:57 PM
Only 42% of Muslims are American-born, so I would not say African-Americans make up anywhere near the majority of American-Muslims.

We are not Europe.  Attempts to turn the US into Europe will fail.  Attempts to turn Europe into Arabia, may be successful.  They have tried before and are very persistent.

I would resist the importation of foreign Muslims, unless carefully vetted.  They would kill us just like European sissy boys are killed.

I also opposed Christians imposing themselves on our secular schools.  If they don't like it, they can all climb in that giant fake Ark and float away on holiday.

But for atheists, some of you will never be safe, until you kill anyone not like you.  Such people are all the same tribe of murderers.  Amalekites.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 07, 2019, 06:44:19 PM
We have different Muslims in the US.  Mostly African-American, mostly Malcolm-X followers expelled by Rev Farrakhan.

The kind they get in Europe are more ... troublesome.

Well, Baruch is wrong again, as usual.  I found this from a PEW poll...

"No racial or ethnic group makes up a majority of Muslim American adults. A plurality (41%) are white, a category that includes those who describe their race as Arab, Middle Eastern, Persian/Iranian or in a variety of other ways. About three-in-ten are Asian (28%), including those from South Asia, and one-fifth are black (20%).9 Fewer are Hispanic (8%), and an additional 3% identify with another race or with multiple races."
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 14, 2019, 10:28:39 AM
Well, Baruch is wrong again, as usual.  I found this from a PEW poll...

"No racial or ethnic group makes up a majority of Muslim American adults. A plurality (41%) are white, a category that includes those who describe their race as Arab, Middle Eastern, Persian/Iranian or in a variety of other ways. About three-in-ten are Asian (28%), including those from South Asia, and one-fifth are black (20%).9 Fewer are Hispanic (8%), and an additional 3% identify with another race or with multiple races."

Good, a new estimate.  I can only hope we can import or convert as many Americans to Islam as possible.  Because this will not be good for Democrats.

You might forget, that I am pro-Muslim.  Not like pr126 or Munch.  It was necessary for conservative Americans to help Muslims eject communists from Afghanistan.  That might be necessary in the US also.  With more Latin Catholics coming in, and the fairly large Jewish population here already, we can make America into a new Al Andalus.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

There is a temporary situation with one primary school, wouldn't matter if it was 100 though, but pr's posting title is "Gay Rights Educations SHUT DOWN After Muslims Protest in UK", the video he posted: "LGBT Education Ended After Muslim Protest in UK".

And then comes the whining 'oh please don't call me names'.

BREXIT will shut down the UK, not an islamic shit storm on LGBT education. Get your head out of the sand. When that happens you WILL start posting videos made by these nut jobs on "How Muslims and all immigrants are the reason of Brexit and so the downfall of Britain".   

Oh and LGBT right SHOULD be taught to children. 

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on March 15, 2019, 04:27:16 AM
There is a temporary situation with one primary school, wouldn't matter if it was 100 though, but pr's posting title is "Gay Rights Educations SHUT DOWN After Muslims Protest in UK", the video he posted: "LGBT Education Ended After Muslim Protest in UK".

And then comes the whining 'oh please don't call me names'.

BREXIT will shut down the UK, not an islamic shit storm on LGBT education. Get your head out of the sand. When that happens you WILL start posting videos made by these nut jobs on "How Muslims and all immigrants are the reason of Brexit and so the downfall of Britain".   

Oh and LGBT right SHOULD be taught to children.

Marxism should be taught to children, Lenin demands it! (sarc)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.