News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

British Leave Politics

Started by Baruch, February 25, 2019, 07:23:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7GazJsyWw8

I love Rees-Mogg and Johnson ... I would get a full sex change for a chance to bear their babies!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Munch

A British politician who actually knows how to play the crowd.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Shiranu

Shame our politicians are so boring, and when they aren't boring... they are either just comically deadass morons (Trump, Bush) or told they are too radical.

I would love to see some of the new blood Democrats roast people like McConnell on the Congress floor. Every once in awhile you get some nice clap backs, but not often enough.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on February 25, 2019, 09:16:25 PM
A British politician who actually knows how to play the crowd.

Some British are actually more educated than the hopelessly bad colonials.  And now for Boris Johnson ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbLMKAgNr_c

Boris is like Donald Trump only educated.

What should people in GB want?  Declaration of war against Germany, and its French lackey.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Shiranu on February 25, 2019, 10:08:42 PM
Shame our politicians are so boring, and when they aren't boring... they are either just comically deadass morons (Trump, Bush) or told they are too radical.

I would love to see some of the new blood Democrats roast people like McConnell on the Congress floor. Every once in awhile you get some nice clap backs, but not often enough.

Expect to see a lot of roasting of established Republicans like McConnell.  His life is gonna get a WHOLE lot harder in the next 2 years. 

I'm a happy WASA (White Anglo Saxon Atheist) and I've been pissed off about him for years.  Now I have more friends who are damn sick and tired of "Turtleboy" as well.  Things are going to change.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Yes, establishment DINOS and RINOS should politically die ... including Hillary.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 26, 2019, 06:48:31 AM
Yes, establishment DINOS and RINOS should politically die ... including Hillary.

Do you realize that Trump is a RINO?  And that Hillary Clinton (who should have been President and would have kept the US reputation respected and honorable) IS politically dead?  Do you undrstand that the Trump you have admired so much has practically ruined the Western Alliance?  Of course you do.  You LOVE that...  It makes the negation of progress moot, and overflows your Grinchy heart with joy.  You don't WANT things to ever get better.  You want civilization to collapse ...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 26, 2019, 08:24:48 AM
Do you realize that Trump is a RINO?  And that Hillary Clinton (who should have been President and would have kept the US reputation respected and honorable) IS politically dead?  Do you undrstand that the Trump you have admired so much has practically ruined the Western Alliance?  Of course you do.  You LOVE that...  It makes the negation of progress moot, and overflows your Grinchy heart with joy.  You don't WANT things to ever get better.  You want civilization to collapse ...

I didn't vote for Trump.  Did you.  I don't defend Trump, he can do that himself.  I don't excoriate Trump, because I grew up long ago regarding elections.  I still want Gerald Ford to beat Jimmy Carter.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Enjoying this morning, watching PM's Questions parliamentary coverage, what a working government looks like, however tendentious politics is.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 26, 2019, 08:24:48 AM

I love the back and forth between you two, but seriously, your stretching things now. Don't go down that rabbit hole.

Baruch

I love it when atheists declare anyone, even Hitler, to be the anti-Christ.  Hitler wasn't the anti-Christ.  And Trump is no Hitler.  Trump may be Hillary's colostomy bag.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Minimalist

QuoteI still want Gerald Ford to beat Jimmy Carter.

Then he shouldn't have pardoned Nixon.
The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

Unbeliever

Donald Trump isn't worth the turds in Hillary Clinton's toilet!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Munch

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 27, 2019, 02:17:55 PM
Donald Trump isn't worth the turds in Hillary Clinton's toilet!

Let's make this easy. Their both shit human beings.

It's just the more entertaining shit won.

Unbeliever

Well, yeah, Trump is at least entertaining! Clinton would've been boring as hell - but I'd settle for boring. I liked it best when politics was boring.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman