Taxpayers shouldn't fund colleges that don't protect free speech

Started by your_dude_james, March 11, 2019, 03:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Quote from: your_dude_james on March 16, 2019, 06:04:37 PM
We're talking about science vs bullshit. You don't get to pretend that "gender" means anything from a scientific standpoint. That means no left wing studies doctrine or Canada style laws against "misgendering" and other made up bullshit.

If your cabal weren't so power hungry people would care about you as much as they do flat earthers. As it is though you are OBSESSED with taking over powerful institutions and infecting them with your idiotic cult dogma. University, the government, etc. Your obvious insanity makes you totally unfit for the offices you crave so much.
Are you related to Airk??????
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

aitm

Quote from: your_dude_james on March 15, 2019, 01:11:46 PM
It's impossible to change your biological gender.
Really...what is the gender of a new born infant who has both sex organs?

QuoteNobody gives a shit what you "identify" as.
True..ass-holes like you don't give a fuck about other humans and their miseries.

QuoteNobody's obliged to read your mind to figure out what "identity" you woke up as.
true...ass-holes like you don't give a fuck about the pains that other humans are born with

QuoteGender isn't just "performance", there are biological differences between the sexes.
again...ass-hole..what is the gender of a newborn that has both a penis and a vagina?

QuoteWanting to chop off your dick isn't healthy. People who chop off their dicks are mentally ill and shouldn't be listened to.
ass-holes shouldn't be listened too but here you are.

QuotePeople who want abortions are degenerates and are doing the world a favor by cutting themselves out of the gene pool.

ahh.. little dick syndrome. Got it.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

aitm

Quote from: your_dude_james on March 16, 2019, 06:04:37 PM
We're talking about science vs bullshit.

yeah....I'm thinking I have read so little of your posts but dislike you so much already that you should save me the time and just go find a nice little white supremacist home because your time is limited from now until I wake up...so about 7 hours from right now. Oh wait.... I get to sleep in tonight....make that 9 hours from now. Seriously.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Cavebear

Quote from: your_dude_james on March 15, 2019, 02:30:40 PM
@drunkenshoe Wow I really hit a nerve didn't I. One person complains about institutionalized bullshit in an abstract sense and now you wish death upon him. Weak. You're weak. And deranged. But of course I already knew that.

Sounds like a quote from Trump...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!