News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

No true communists ...

Started by Baruch, February 24, 2019, 12:59:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 27, 2019, 06:42:21 PM
“The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.” ~ George Orwell

Both the Left, and Islam, erase history.  That is why I take a negative view of the antics of the SJW in the US.  I think it is wrong to try to erase Jefferson Davis or Robert E Lee ... we need to remember just how wrong they were.  Democrats y'know.

Notice how most of the D-senators abstained from voting on the Green New Deal today.  The only thing better than erasing history, is to avoid making it in the first place.

Like most anarchists/nihilists. you misunderstand Davis and Lee.  They were traitors and should have been hanged in public.  The Union forgiveness (such as it was) only allowed the defeated Confederates to create "The Lost Cause" mythology than plagues us to this day.  If every Confederate officer had been hanged in every southern town as examples of the wrongfulness of slavery, African Americans would have been much better off a century ago, never mind today.

And I'll bet you try to say the war wasn't about slavery...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on April 18, 2019, 11:39:24 AM
Like most anarchists/nihilists. you misunderstand Davis and Lee.  They were traitors and should have been hanged in public.  The Union forgiveness (such as it was) only allowed the defeated Confederates to create "The Lost Cause" mythology than plagues us to this day.  If every Confederate officer had been hanged in every southern town as examples of the wrongfulness of slavery, African Americans would have been much better off a century ago, never mind today.

And I'll bet you try to say the war wasn't about slavery...

Said like a true Yankee.  The Bostonians should have been burned at the stake, while still in England, not exiled to bother the Indians.

And yes, originally New England wanted secession, in War of 1812, and afterward in blind hatred of any American who wasn't a New Englander.  Puritan scum!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on April 18, 2019, 11:32:31 AM
There was nothing about Hitler that suggested "equality".

Missed the point entirely.  I wasn't saying Hitler wanted equality, but that there are people who do, who don't draw the necessary conclusions.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on April 18, 2019, 02:39:45 PM
Said like a true Yankee.  The Bostonians should have been burned at the stake, while still in England, not exiled to bother the Indians.

And yes, originally New England wanted secession, in War of 1812, and afterward in blind hatred of any American who wasn't a New Englander.  Puritan scum!

They didn't form an army.  But yes, I come from a long line of Puritan scum...  I'm just the one of the first to escape it.  Dad beat me...  to it.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on April 18, 2019, 02:40:42 PM
Missed the point entirely.  I wasn't saying Hitler wanted equality, but that there are people who do, who don't draw the necessary conclusions.

You said "If we are all equal, then we are all Hitler"...  I know you said more, but Trump is a great teacher...  LOL!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on April 18, 2019, 03:00:23 PM
They didn't form an army.  But yes, I come from a long line of Puritan scum...  I'm just the one of the first to escape it.  Dad beat me...  to it.

You can never leave home.  It continues on, inside of you.  So you are a branch off of that tree, but still connected.

And in 1775 they formed an army.  Not counting the prior colonial vs Indian wars.

Are you saying that you diss Southern walk the walk vs Northern talk the talk?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on April 18, 2019, 03:04:36 PM
You can never leave home.  It continues on, inside of you.  So you are a branch off of that tree, but still connected.

And in 1775 they formed an army.  Not counting the prior colonial vs Indian wars.

Are you saying that you diss Southern walk the walk vs Northern talk the talk?

Yes, actually.  Talking and griping (New England) is all fine politics, but the Confederacy walked the walk and didn't get the accustomed punishment for losing.  Symbolic hangings would have been appropriate.  Nathan Bedford Forrest would have been my first choice, followed by Jefferson Davis and then Massa Lee.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on April 18, 2019, 03:12:56 PM
Yes, actually.  Talking and griping (New England) is all fine politics, but the Confederacy walked the walk and didn't get the accustomed punishment for losing.  Symbolic hangings would have been appropriate.  Nathan Bedford Forrest would have been my first choice, followed by Jefferson Davis and then Massa Lee.

You mean like King George III should have punished New England?  Cuts both ways.  Traitors ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on April 18, 2019, 03:17:37 PM
You mean like King George III should have punished New England?  Cuts both ways.  Traitors ;-)

Poor old King George III, mad as a hatter by then (and maybe actually from the hats).  Abducted American sailors of any given descent as "Once British, Always British".  Kings think like that.  Set a stone building on fire (I'm still trying to figure out how that worked) here.

Anyway, the New England merchants realized their business was better without secceeding.  And it was actually George Prince of Wales who was  Regent then.

Did you fail History in school?

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on April 18, 2019, 03:34:28 PM
Poor old King George III, mad as a hatter by then (and maybe actually from the hats).  Abducted American sailors of any given descent as "Once British, Always British".  Kings think like that.  Set a stone building on fire (I'm still trying to figure out how that worked) here.

Anyway, the New England merchants realized their business was better without secceeding.  And it was actually George Prince of Wales who was  Regent then.

Did you fail History in school?

I passed, but it was just propaganda.  Schools only indoctrinate.  And it was mostly successful.  I am patriotic, but in my own way.

Throwing out additional detail is a squid tactic.  And no, people didn't have SSN or passport back then.  And many British deserters jumped ship for American sails.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on April 18, 2019, 03:41:58 PM
I passed, but it was just propaganda.  Schools only indoctrinate.  And it was mostly successful.  I am patriotic, but in my own way.

Throwing out additional detail is a squid tactic.  And no, people didn't have SSN or passport back then.  And many British deserters jumped ship for American sails.

I love it when people declare facts they don't like "propaganda".  Your a real Trumpian, you know. Don't like the facts?  "Fake News".  LOL!

Some Brits went to the US ships (So they wouldn't basically get beaten to death), so all US sailors were abductable?  You crack me up sometimes.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on April 18, 2019, 03:58:14 PM
I love it when people declare facts they don't like "propaganda".  Your a real Trumpian, you know. Don't like the facts?  "Fake News".  LOL!

Some Brits went to the US ships (So they wouldn't basically get beaten to death), so all US sailors were abductable?  You crack me up sometimes.

It is propaganda all the way down.  That Cornwallis surrendered at Yorktown, is a fact.  What it meant is perception/aka spin doctoring.

You simply defend the conventional US Federal propaganda machine.  Nothing bad with that, but dishonest if you don't say that up front.  Next you will be telling me that George Washington really did chop down that cherry tree ;-)  Good story, but like most such, not factual.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.