News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Gad Saad reads a letter

Started by pr126, February 24, 2019, 03:54:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Baruch

Gad Sad isn't European, so he is expropriating White grievance ;-)  Like Dolezal, he is identifying with something he is not.  And as a Jewish person, he is the worst kind of person because we all support Israel, do we not?  And so need to be exterminated by the Progressives.  Like when Stalin wanted to send all Jews to the gulag on the Manchurian border.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

Oh, this is another negative point against me. I support Israel.
I lived there as an immigrant (and citizen) from 1956 to 1967.

In those times the “Palestinian People” did not exist. That came after the 6-day war.
Repeating the lie for so many years it became the truth.
Gaza strip was Egyptian territory and the West Bank was Jordan.

There never was a Palestinian State with its own government, currency., border.
The "Palestinian People" was an invention of Arafat with Soviet collusion after losing the war in 1967

Today the narrative goes that Gaza is Israeli occupied. Not true.

History has been re-written with lies and propaganda in favor of the Arabs in my own lifetime.
Oil is more important than truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1N1zhUm84w&vl=en-GB

Cavebear

While I generally support the idea that the Jews need a place to live for modern historical reasons, I also recognize that there were other people living there before 1948.  Ya know, if you work at this argument hard enough, I'm going to start to consider the rights of the people who happened to live there before.  You DO NOT WANT that argument...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 26, 2019, 05:51:05 AM
While I generally support the idea that the Jews need a place to live for modern historical reasons, I also recognize that there were other people living there before 1948.  Ya know, if you work at this argument hard enough, I'm going to start to consider the rights of the people who happened to live there before.  You DO NOT WANT that argument...

Neither do you ... ready to return to Europe?

People are aggressive ... either be aggressive, or die.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 26, 2019, 06:40:41 AM
Neither do you ... ready to return to Europe?

People are aggressive ... either be aggressive, or die.

Good point.  But at some point in time, migrations become "old stuff".  How many generations did it take for the Vandals to become Italian?  How far back until the Greeks were from the Mid-East?  If you want to go back far enough, we should all be in Africa.  Do you want to fight about that point?  I can.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 26, 2019, 08:39:20 AM
Good point.  But at some point in time, migrations become "old stuff".  How many generations did it take for the Vandals to become Italian?  How far back until the Greeks were from the Mid-East?  If you want to go back far enough, we should all be in Africa.  Do you want to fight about that point?  I can.

BS.  Once you open that can of worms (grievance politics and reparations for the past) ... even I favor Agenda 21.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.