Started by _Xenu_, February 20, 2019, 02:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 22, 2019, 07:15:51 PM
Serf's up - let's go to the beach!

Cultural appropriation.  You may not have more borsch!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 22, 2019, 07:14:46 PM
You are a serf, a slave ... to the US.  Your progressivism is just Americanism (death to all non-Americans).  It is debatable to me at this point, if living past 40 was really worth it.

If the US thought Americanism was all there was, we could have happily been doing good trade with a continental Nazi Europe for 80 years, so stop being an ass.

And if you decided to do away with yourself after such 40 years of frustration, we would all just assume you found other people to annoy and merrily go on without you. 

As you all would me if I keeled over outside tomorrow...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 22, 2019, 08:43:31 PM
If the US thought Americanism was all there was, we could have happily been doing good trade with a continental Nazi Europe for 80 years, so stop being an ass.

And if you decided to do away with yourself after such 40 years of frustration, we would all just assume you found other people to annoy and merrily go on without you. 

As you all would me if I keeled over outside tomorrow...

Ah, but I do care ... that is why I am frustrated.  We are doing trade, with E Germany aka EU.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 22, 2019, 11:34:28 PM
Ah, but I do care ... that is why I am frustrated.  We are doing trade, with E Germany aka EU.

Germany today is not Germany of 1945.  But I suspect you wish it was.  And "yes, I know...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 26, 2019, 08:43:37 AM
Germany today is not Germany of 1945.  But I suspect you wish it was.  And "yes, I know...

No, it is the E Germany of 1960 ... you capitalist you.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 26, 2019, 12:58:42 PM
No, it is the E Germany of 1960 ... you capitalist you.

I think you meant W Germany.  But one never knows with you...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 07, 2019, 02:10:22 AM
I think you meant W Germany.  But one never knows with you...

A Stazi member is currently the Chancellor of a united Germany.  And wants to ... become as dependent on Russia as possible (natural gas).  Of course the Germans may have no choice.  In which case it is long past time the US left Nato to its fate.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 07, 2019, 02:25:14 AM
A Stazi member is currently the Chancellor of a united Germany.  And wants to ... become as dependent on Russia as possible (natural gas).  Of course the Germans may have no choice.  In which case it is long past time the US left Nato to its fate.

Ah, that explains your previous post.  You want to believe that West Germany is a Russian puppet.  Completely ridiculous, but carry on with your conspiracy theories...

I'll mention another thought, though.  As US Republicans have a habit of trying to diminish the US Democratic party by referring to them as the "Democrat" party (because they just HATE the idea of allowing their opponents to be called "Democratic"), I have noticed that a lot of conservatives often lately refer to "NATO" as "Nato" in order to diminish it.

If that was a simple typo, "no problem" (we all get finger-flooey sometimes).  But if it was deliberate, I'm calling you out on it. 

Baruch

West Germany?  No, United Germany.  And yes, materially, and politically, it is a puppet to Russia.

And yes, like the German Democratic Republic (E Germany) ... the Democrats TODAY are doctrinaire Marxists.  LBJ was not a Marxist.  He was worse.

You are too ... code reading ... into things.  NATO, Nato, nAto ... all the same to me.  Maybe not to your New England Neo-Lib handlers.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 07, 2019, 06:59:31 AM
West Germany?  No, United Germany.  And yes, materially, and politically, it is a puppet to Russia.

And yes, like the German Democratic Republic (E Germany) ... the Democrats TODAY are doctrinaire Marxists.  LBJ was not a Marxist.  He was worse.

You are too ... code reading ... into things.  NATO, Nato, nAto ... all the same to me.  Maybe not to your New England Neo-Lib handlers.

You're odd.  Since your claims are all easily falsifiable, I have to treat such claims as jokes.  But what the point is I can't be sure...  The answer is only in YOUR mind.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 07, 2019, 10:41:44 AM
You're odd.  Since your claims are all easily falsifiable, I have to treat such claims as jokes.  But what the point is I can't be sure...  The answer is only in YOUR mind.

Falsifiable?

There is no E Germany?
There is no W Germany?
There is no United Germany?
Merkel wasn't in the Stazi?
Merkel isn't the German chancellor?

So what dope do you smoke?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?