News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

What is your most prized possession?

Started by Jmpty, June 21, 2013, 10:29:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

surly74

i would say my iphone because if it lost it i would be seriously fucked...until a got a new one and restored it...

i don't know what it is, i could lose everything i owned (almost did) but as long as i had my family i'd survive.
God bless those Pagans
--
Homer Simpson

Plu

Yeah I don't really have much in the way of possesions I care for.

Smartmarzipan

I had to think kind of hard about this. I could part with almost everything I own. But, I have an engraved locket my dad gave me when I was 6 and the first Jules Verne book I ever read when I was 12. It's held together with tape. Oh! And the video of my wedding (which I still haven't figured out how to store on the computer). :/
Legi, Intellexi, Condemnavi.

"Religion is the human response to being alive and having to die." ~Anon

Inter arma enim silent leges

Johan

I've got tons of crap that I really value and that I get a lot of enjoyment out of having. Guitars, otherworldly keyboard/recording computer setup, my shop and all the tools in it to name just a few.

But my most prized possessions are not possessions. My marriage, my job (or more specifically having a job I enjoy doing) and my mental health are the things I value most. Those are the things I absolutely do not want to ever lose. Everything else is insured and replaceable. So maybe insurance should be my most prized procession. I'm such a dork.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

Farroc

My limited edition videogames, my 30 year old comics, my college physics book from the 50's, my guitar, and my silver eagle ring.
"The idea of getting a, y\'know, syringe full of heroin and shooting it in the vein under my cock right now seems like almost a productive act." -Bill Hicks

Rin Hato

My PC, my Xbox, my PS2, my PSP, my game collection, my...

You seeing a trend here? :rollin:
Obieru kono te no naka niwa taorareta hana no yuuki.

Shiranu

My roof and the food in my fridge. Running water system is pretty cool too.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Farroc

QuoteMy PC, my Xbox, my PS2, my PSP, my game collection, my...

You seeing a trend here? :rollin:
You own a playstation portable? You monster! [-(  [-(
"The idea of getting a, y\'know, syringe full of heroin and shooting it in the vein under my cock right now seems like almost a productive act." -Bill Hicks

Rin Hato

Hey man, I was given it. Free stuff is cool.

Very cool.

Aroura33

Quote from: "PJS"My books. I have approximately 500.
Although I have pared my books down to about 100, this.  Still, I could live without them!  Some of you have some pretty cool stuff, I have nothing that old, rare, or exciting.  Second I guess would be a framed picture of my grandmother when she was 18.  It is the only irreplaceable thing I can think of.  But of the everyday things I own that I prize the most, this is easily #1:

Next would be my computer.  But both of those things could be replaced if they were lost or broken.   I still love them though!
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.  LLAP"
Leonard Nimoy

Shiranu

I guess serious answer though...

My titanium necklace, because it was a gift from dad before he passed away, my wallet (was one he got in Mexico like... 40 years ago... really cool old leather wallet) and a obsidian arrowhead Badogma made me.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Youssuf Ramadan

Quote from: "Jmpty"[ Image ]

This is mine. A Paul Reed Smith Modern Eagle Special Ltd. It is signed and numbered, 30/100.

Whoa that's a fine axe, mate!  I just bought me a new PRS SE Tremonti, which is bloody lovely.

But my most prized possession is probably my Musicman Stingray bass.  I can't find a pic right now, I'll have to have a look round...

Jmpty

Quote from: "Youssuf Ramadan"Here she is....  8-)

???  ??

Rin Hato