News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

What is your most prized possession?

Started by Jmpty, June 21, 2013, 10:29:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmpty

This is mine. A Paul Reed Smith Modern Eagle Special Ltd. It is signed and numbered, 30/100.
???  ??

AllPurposeAtheist

I lost all my stuff moving to Texas and back. I guess now it would have to be my phone..
I've given up on materialistic junk. It's not going with me when I die so..unimportant now plus I got tired of losing shit and having to try to replace it.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Jmpty

I plan on selling the guitar when my first kid goes to college. I have 3, so I'll need all the help I can get.
???  ??

Satt

Quote from: \"the_antithesis\"We\'re a bunch of twats on the internet. We can\'t help you. You should see a psychologist.

WitchSabrina

I own a Book of Shadows (witches grimoire)[1] from the 1600s.   Handcrafted and 175 pages of folk lore.  Also, they bothered to have it hard-backed. Pretty cool stuff.

[1] I spent 25 yrs collecting anything antique-- over 100 yrs+ old-- having to do with witches.  My goal was to open a museum.  My requests for grant money to accomplish this have all been denied regardless of location donations and business proposals.
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Satt

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"I own a Book of Shadows (witches grimoire)[1] from the 1600s.   Handcrafted and 175 pages of folk lore.  Also, they bothered to have it hard-backed. Pretty cool stuff.

[1] I spent 25 yrs collecting anything antique-- over 100 yrs+ old-- having to do with witches.  My goal was to open a museum.  My requests for grant money to accomplish this have all been denied regardless of location donations and business proposals.

That actually sounds really interesting. Do you have a picture?
Quote from: \"the_antithesis\"We\'re a bunch of twats on the internet. We can\'t help you. You should see a psychologist.

Jmpty

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"I own a Book of Shadows (witches grimoire)[1] from the 1600s.   Handcrafted and 175 pages of folk lore.  Also, they bothered to have it hard-backed. Pretty cool stuff.

Nice!
???  ??

hillbillyatheist

my iPhone, my iMac, and my fiddle and guitar are my most prized possessions.
like my posts and thoughts? then check out my new blog. you can subscribe via email too, so that when its updated, you\'ll get an email, letting you know.

just click here

Solitary

My black Honda S2000 Club Racer that isn't made anymore. If we're not counting family as a possession that is. Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

hillbillyatheist

LOL you don't own your family. they can't count as possessions.
like my posts and thoughts? then check out my new blog. you can subscribe via email too, so that when its updated, you\'ll get an email, letting you know.

just click here

Sal1981

PJS

The path of least resistance and least trouble is a mental rut already made. It requires troublesome work to undertake the alternation of old beliefs.
-John Dewey

Solitary

Quote from: "hillbillyatheist"LOL you don't own your family. they can't count as possessions.

SmOff I guess the devil possessed me to say that.  :P  They live under my roof and are under my control. Who says I don't possess them? I am their master.  :twisted:  Solitary

Jason78

Possessions are fleeting.

I think I could chuck away everything except this PC I'm posting on.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Solitary

I believe the more possessions you have the more complicated your life becomes, along with more responsibilities. Solitary