News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Spirit Energy

Started by Draconic Aiur, February 14, 2019, 12:09:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconic Aiur

So apparently recently I can see things which defy all logic. It's like straight out of a horror novel that I can see energy or air moving very fast. I haven't watched any horrors or anything and this happens at night and now I'm scared. Explain what is this things I'm seeing.

pr126

Poltergeist. Recommend exorcism.
Thereagain, it could be beings from another dimension.
Ghosts?

Moving very fast? Transporter malfunction from the USS Enterprise. 

What are you smoking?

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: pr126 on February 14, 2019, 01:38:15 AM
Poltergeist. Recommend exorcism.
Thereagain, it could be beings from another dimension.
Ghosts?

Moving very fast? Transporter malfunction from the USS Enterprise. 

What are you smoking?

cigs mostly. I might've missed a dose of sequel too.

Plu

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on February 14, 2019, 12:09:58 AM
So apparently recently I can see things which defy all logic. It's like straight out of a horror novel that I can see energy or air moving very fast. I haven't watched any horrors or anything and this happens at night and now I'm scared. Explain what is this things I'm seeing.

Can other people see the same? Can you catch the effects on camera? If the answer is no to both, there's something weird going on between your eyes and your brain and you should check with an eye-doctor or psychologist. It sounds scary, but good chance it's nothing serious, just a minor issue with your eyes or something.

Mr.Obvious

Also, at the risk of looking up symptoms online:

could be this?

https://www.tuck.com/sleep-hallucinations/

Sleep hallucinations? Maybe?

Just see a doctor Drac.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on February 14, 2019, 12:09:58 AM

Visions?  Either you have become hypersensitive, become synesthesia able, or second sight (aka supernatural).  Of course there is no real second sight, you maybe experiencing a break down, where your dream world and regular world are sharing aka hallucinating.  Definitely see a doctor, and lay off the self medication.  If you are taking prescription drugs, you may be experiencing a bad trip.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Youssuf Ramadan

Some brain signals accidentally bleeding over into your visual cortex for some reason?  It is possible to see shit without shit actually being there.  The brain is a complex thing that can have its problems.

Draconic Aiur

It was probably my schizophrenia acting up but i mean wow

drunkenshoe

If you think you were hallucinating, may be you should see your doctor.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

aitm

next time that happens see if you can see six numbers and a powerball. You call tell us all, we won't mind splitting it.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Unbeliever

What do you mean "we" paleface?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

drunkenshoe

That wouldn't work internationally, would it?
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Your local shaman (in modern society this is a politician/priest) will be disappointed if you don't believe in the supernatural aspects ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Munch

Maybe find another dealer for whatever your smoking? He's clearly slipped screen wash into it.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

aitm

Quote from: drunkenshoe on February 15, 2019, 08:15:04 PM
That wouldn't work internationally, would it?

as an admitted, recognized and observed male pig, I would eagerly give you a cut of my share.......   :0
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust