News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Intersectionality Score Calculator

Started by pr126, February 13, 2019, 12:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

The more points you get the higher you are in the victimhood Olympics.
Low numbers mean you are a cisgender straight white male, which is an oppressor.

Queue the Intersectional Dalek: EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! Or something.

Zeitgeist.

drunkenshoe

It calibrated with where I live but there wasn't atheism choice. That's incredibly ignorant, if they added or removed those choices according to country. Also no choice on marriage or children. Basic industries.

It is very badly prepared. Can't be real.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Cavebear

OK I got a 22,  wht's next?  Handball, tennis, golf, duckpins?  Can I have Buffulo Wings, mild sauce please?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Cavebear

I took it again, and got a 23.  So it seems pretty definite.  It seems pretty hard to get much any other score being a white atheist guy...

But what if the questions asked about how to solve social problems, what to do about climate change, and how government money should be spent?  I'm mostly an atheist progressive Republican.  I didn't see many questions about the last 2..  LOL!

Cavebear

Quote from: Cavebear on March 25, 2019, 06:05:55 AM
I took it again, and got a 23.  So it seems pretty definite.  It seems pretty hard to get much any other score being a white atheist guy...

But what if the questions asked about how to solve social problems, what to do about climate change, and how government money should be spent?  I'm mostly an atheist progressive Republican.  I didn't see many questions about the last 2..  LOL!

Didn't mean to be a thread-killer, but my questions remain...

ParaGoomba Slayer

This seems like a joke/proving a point, I see ads for the, "Intellectual Dark Web" with pictures of Sam Harris, Ben Shapiro, and Jordan Peterson along the side.
[size=150]Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision.[/size]

[size=150]Your liberty to swing your fist ends just where my nose begins. This is very simple reasoning that is applied to everything, EXCEPT infant circumcision for some stupid fucking reason.[/size]

Cavebear

Quote from: ParaGoomba Slayer on April 08, 2019, 03:50:54 AM

This seems like a joke/proving a point, I see ads for the, "Intellectual Dark Web" with pictures of Sam Harris, Ben Shapiro, and Jordan Peterson along the side.

I'm only familiar with Sam Harris.  But assigning him and others like him to "The Dark Web" is typically theistic thinking...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on April 14, 2019, 12:31:06 AM
I'm only familiar with Sam Harris.  But assigning him and others like him to "The Dark Web" is typically theistic thinking...

The Dark Web is a marketing phenomenon.  Has to do with popular public speakers and their debates.  The goal is to make a little green.

My favorite on-line pastor ... no, I am not a part of the Dutch Reformed Church (Calvinist) ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS0nCB-Xx-0

Origins ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKeMIWVOnbo

Just more Esalen Institute crap from Crapifornia ;-)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esalen_Institute

Revivify your chakras bro ... "Ommmm".
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

As usual, you reduce everything to unapplicable jokes...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on April 14, 2019, 07:12:55 AM
As usual, you reduce everything to unapplicable jokes...

So ... life is inapplicable, and a joke?  I think not.  You mentioned the Dark Web.  I gave a tour de force about the Dark Web.  But it fell on blind eyes and deaf ears.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on April 14, 2019, 11:46:04 AM
So ... life is inapplicable, and a joke?  I think not.  You mentioned the Dark Web.  I gave a tour de force about the Dark Web.  But it fell on blind eyes and deaf ears.

You like to reverse things.  Like Trump.  Here's yer sign...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBjelRDKHUk

Baruch

Invert, not reverse.  They aren't the same.  I you say Hillary is an angel, I can bet well that she is a devil instead.  Not because you are wrong, but because you are human.  It is like watching the face of a liar while they lie.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on April 18, 2019, 11:12:22 AM
Invert, not reverse.  They aren't the same.  I you say Hillary is an angel, I can bet well that she is a devil instead.  Not because you are wrong, but because you are human.  It is like watching the face of a liar while they lie.

I never thought Hillary Clinton was any "angel".  But I can image the world with an experienced politician keeping international treaties and alliances, dealing with hostile nations firmly, understanding how government works, negotiating border control rationally, and paying attention to domestic finances and infrastructure. 

Instead of Trump...

How can the comparison even be considered given what we know about Trump today?

I'm not even talking about differences in policies, just sheer unadulterated mean greedy utter INCOMPETENCE on Trump's part.

Sorry to involve politics here folks, it just flowed...

Baruch

I don't think you are stupid.  And you confirmed again that you are not ;-)

This is applicable, took me all of 30 seconds to find it ...

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/caveman-logic/201703/the-better-angels-our-nature
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.