Author Topic: Intersectionality Score Calculator  (Read 613 times)

Offline pr126

Intersectionality Score Calculator
« on: February 13, 2019, 12:38:25 PM »
Here is a test for the oppressed. Take part in the Victimhood Olympics.
This is not a joke.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

My score 30. Very low. An oppressor, of course, a straight white male. The lowest rank.

Having a high intersectionality score doesn’t completely immunize you from being called an oppressor.  You may be vulnerable to β€œweakest link” attacks--that is, being called an oppressor on any of the intersectionality factors by those disadvantaged in that factor.  For example, a gay black man could still be accused of being a misogynist by women or a poor, immigrant woman could be called transphobic by a transperson.

We hope that this calculator will help fight ableism, ageism, anti-Semitism, biphobia, cissexism, classism, homophobia, Islamophobia, racism, sexism, transphobia, ethnocentrism, xenophobia and discrimination (even prejudice) of all forms regardless of your race, country of origin, sexual orientation, (e.g. bisexual, nonbinary, intersex, lesbian, queer, transgender, or asexual)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 12:46:35 PM by pr126 »

Offline Sal1981

Re: Intersectionality Score Calculator
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2019, 12:56:24 PM »
I'm thinking it's satire, as some of them think. Otherwise, my "score" is 18
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool" --- Richard P. Feynman

Online Shiranu

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2019, 02:23:05 PM »
34%, which sounds about right.

Also 99% sure this is in fact a joke.
"Judge a moth by the beauty of its candle." - Rumi

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2019, 02:26:35 PM »
I got a 96

Offline Draconic Aiur

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2019, 04:41:47 PM »
"The easiest way to improve your score, however, is to champion the intersectionality of your more-marginalized friends. You may award yourself up to 5 points depending on the level of your activism."

Uh huh. *facepalm*

I got 27. Though this doesn't calculate shit.

Offline Draconic Aiur

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2019, 04:45:31 PM »
Being a devout Muslim gives you more points than an atheist. Are you shitting me?

Offline Munch

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2019, 05:40:29 PM »

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2019, 05:47:14 PM »
I'm not wasting my time with that shit. There's lots of other shit for me to waste my time on! LOL
 *I would not give a fig for the simplicity this side of complexity, but I would give my life for the simplicity on the other side of complexity."
Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.

Offline Munch

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2019, 05:55:11 PM »
I'm not wasting my time with that shit. There's lots of other shit for me to waste my time on! LOL

here you go

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2019, 05:57:50 PM »
I couldn't find the invisible cow, all I got was:

Sorry, your browser does not support the Web Audio API, which is an integral part of this experiment.
 *I would not give a fig for the simplicity this side of complexity, but I would give my life for the simplicity on the other side of complexity."
Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.

Offline Munch

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2019, 05:59:23 PM »
of course you couldn't.

because the cows invisible.

Offline Baruch

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2019, 07:13:22 PM »
of course you couldn't.

because the cows invisible.

Just like their crazy political ideals borrowed from John Lennon.  Snipe hunting for Trotsky-its.
πŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽŒπŽ€πŽπŽŽπŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€πŽŸπŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽπŽ€πŽπŽ‰πŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€
luu shalmaata luu balt’aata
May you be well, may you be healthy

Offline pr126

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2019, 01:08:02 AM »
Gad Saad is renouncing this intersectionality lunacy, which incidentally was dreamed up by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Crenshaw is known for the introduction and development of intersectional theory, the study of how overlapping or intersecting social identities, particularly minority identities, relate to systems and structures of oppression, domination, or discrimination.[3] Her scholarship was also essential in the development of intersectional feminism as a subcategory of intersectional theory: it examines the overlapping systems of oppression and discrimination to which women are subject due to their ethnicity, sexuality and economic background.

Marxist drivel, methinks. How wonderful. 

Offline Baruch

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2019, 07:29:31 AM »
Gad ... don't be sad ;-)
πŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽŒπŽ€πŽπŽŽπŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€πŽŸπŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽπŽ€πŽπŽ‰πŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€
luu shalmaata luu balt’aata
May you be well, may you be healthy

Offline Plu

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2019, 08:22:35 AM »
No idea what this is, but I got a 17 apparently. It doesn't seem to calibrate for where you live though, I'm sure I could've dropped a few points lower if it realized that you don't lose points here for not being religious.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk