News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Intersectionality Score Calculator

Started by pr126, February 13, 2019, 12:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Here is a test for the oppressed. Take part in the Victimhood Olympics.
This is not a joke.

Your intersectionality score:

My score 30. Very low. An oppressor, of course, a straight white male. The lowest rank.

QuoteHaving a high intersectionality score doesn’t completely immunize you from being called an oppressor.  You may be vulnerable to “weakest link” attacks--that is, being called an oppressor on any of the intersectionality factors by those disadvantaged in that factor.  For example, a gay black man could still be accused of being a misogynist by women or a poor, immigrant woman could be called transphobic by a transperson.

We hope that this calculator will help fight ableism, ageism, anti-Semitism, biphobia, cissexism, classism, homophobia, Islamophobia, racism, sexism, transphobia, ethnocentrism, xenophobia and discrimination (even prejudice) of all forms regardless of your race, country of origin, sexual orientation, (e.g. bisexual, nonbinary, intersex, lesbian, queer, transgender, or asexual)

Sal1981

I'm thinking it's satire, as some of them think. Otherwise, my "score" is 18

Shiranu

34%, which sounds about right.

Also 99% sure this is in fact a joke.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

PickelledEggs

Draconic Aiur

"The easiest way to improve your score, however, is to champion the intersectionality of your more-marginalized friends. You may award yourself up to 5 points depending on the level of your activism."

Uh huh. *facepalm*

I got 27. Though this doesn't calculate shit.

Draconic Aiur

Being a devout Muslim gives you more points than an atheist. Are you shitting me?

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Unbeliever

I'm not wasting my time with that shit. There's lots of other shit for me to waste my time on! LOL
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Munch

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 13, 2019, 05:47:14 PM
I'm not wasting my time with that shit. There's lots of other shit for me to waste my time on! LOL

here you go

https://findtheinvisiblecow.com/

Unbeliever

I couldn't find the invisible cow, all I got was:

QuoteSorry, your browser does not support the Web Audio API, which is an integral part of this experiment.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Munch

of course you couldn't.

because the cows invisible.

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on February 13, 2019, 05:59:23 PM
of course you couldn't.

because the cows invisible.

Just like their crazy political ideals borrowed from John Lennon.  Snipe hunting for Trotsky-its.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

Gad Saad is renouncing this intersectionality lunacy, which incidentally was dreamed up by Kimberlé Williams Crenshaw
QuoteCrenshaw is known for the introduction and development of intersectional theory, the study of how overlapping or intersecting social identities, particularly minority identities, relate to systems and structures of oppression, domination, or discrimination.[3] Her scholarship was also essential in the development of intersectional feminism as a subcategory of intersectional theory: it examines the overlapping systems of oppression and discrimination to which women are subject due to their ethnicity, sexuality and economic background.

Marxist drivel, methinks. How wonderful. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr2z6OoNUv8

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Plu

No idea what this is, but I got a 17 apparently. It doesn't seem to calibrate for where you live though, I'm sure I could've dropped a few points lower if it realized that you don't lose points here for not being religious.