The United World State has founded in Turkland...It's a digital state...

Started by SoldierofFortune, February 11, 2019, 04:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoldierofFortune

Of course i do not know whom the site server belongs to : ) but this is no joke, seriously...
But i have my predictions. The ''all-seeing eye'' on the logo provides us with a reason to conclude that the project is backed by the ''global financial actors'' and by the ''creators of the established order''...
It's also intriguing that the project is originated in Turkland but i believe its orijinal idea masterminds are from overseas(from overseas when looking from Turkland)

After seeing this my decision on studying ''International Relationships'' has been reinforced...

the site: http://www.birlesikdunyadevleti.com/    (there is an English language option on top-right ''EN''...

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

SoldierofFortune

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on February 11, 2019, 05:31:32 PM
Oh good, another conspiracy theory.

yes, it's a theory and needs to be practised...
Practice and theory should be in co-ordination...

aitm

does it involve reincarnation and whoopie-de-doo mind melding with the universe?
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Hydra009

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on February 11, 2019, 04:37:33 PMThe ''all-seeing eye'' on the logo provides us with a reason to conclude that the project is backed by the ''global financial actors'' and by the ''creators of the established order''

I might be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure AF does not have an eye logo.  And even if it did, that wouldn't automatically mean anything.

If you're going to make a claim like this, you have to:
1) not have leaps of logic
2) claims have to be supported with evidence

Hydra009

Proof that my account has been hijacked by the illuminati?  Or proof that I copy and pasted an image?

Unbeliever

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on February 11, 2019, 04:37:33 PM
Of course i do not know whom the site server belongs to : ) but this is no joke, seriously...
But i have my predictions. The ''all-seeing eye'' on the logo provides us with a reason to conclude that the project is backed by the ''global financial actors'' and by the ''creators of the established order''...
It's also intriguing that the project is originated in Turkland but i believe its orijinal idea masterminds are from overseas(from overseas when looking from Turkland)

After seeing this my decision on studying ''International Relationships'' has been reinforced...

the site: http://www.birlesikdunyadevleti.com/    (there is an English language option on top-right ''EN''...
So, what's wrong with protecting humans, nature and animals, preventing massacres prevalent in the world today, and shielding against all systems oppressing us all?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 11, 2019, 06:18:09 PM
So, what's wrong with protecting humans, nature and animals, preventing massacres prevalent in the world today, and shielding against all systems oppressing us all?

AOC has taken over Turkey?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

I have no idea what you are talking about.

But then we all are under Google. Is there anything that's not included in that description, unless it is in the deep web?
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

SoldierofFortune

Quote from: drunkenshoe on February 16, 2019, 04:12:34 AM
I have no idea what you are talking about.

But then we all are under Google. Is there anything that's not included in that description, unless it is in the deep web?

Sooner or later, a world federation will be founded.
This was the aim of every empire. remember Türk Cihan Hakimiyeti.
And this is the destiny of humankind.
But i dont know how. recommend you to searc for blockchain

Baruch

Blockchain (computer tech) is of limited value, because the overhead grows as the chain grows, and according to the sizes of the attachments at each link.  And it isn't impervious to cracking, as long as you allow the intelligence services to provide it (Amazon for example is a front for the CIA).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

God Not Found

SoldierofFortune

Quote from: Baruch on February 16, 2019, 06:41:03 PM
Backend maybe.  I prefer to moon them.

It is said that the Moon and The Gulen movement are very similar in the way they organize.
By the way, the way by which the society organize are by sects or say by communities...