Author Topic: Atheist Republic  (Read 391 times)

Offline pr126

Atheist Republic
« on: February 07, 2019, 10:57:03 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Interesting channel on Youtube. Have a look.
Before it is taken down.

Offline Baruch

Re: Atheist Republic
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2019, 12:57:19 PM »
Hmm ... the people in Riyadh won't approve!

Even in Plato's Republic, they had the "Myth of Er".  Does that qualify as real atheism?  Was Athens right to execute Socrates?
πŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽŒπŽ€πŽπŽŽπŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€πŽŸπŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽπŽ€πŽπŽ‰πŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€
luu shalmaata luu balt’aata
May you be well, may you be healthy

Online Munch

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2019, 02:39:46 PM »
the allah death squads are already gonna hunt him down and behead him. I give it a week.

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2019, 03:48:15 PM »
Allah isn't gay.

Allah simply isn't.
The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2019, 05:38:52 PM »
the allah death squads are already gonna hunt him down and behead him. I give it a week.

I have to say that radical Islamic groups that seek to hunt Allahless people does not emerge per se. Instead, they are fed and grew by the agencies who pursue their own goal to build the new world order.

Offline Baruch

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2019, 07:51:39 PM »
I have to say that radical Islamic groups that seek to hunt Allahless people does not emerge per se. Instead, they are fed and grew by the agencies who pursue their own goal to build the new world order.

Wilson's War = war of globalists against humanity?
πŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽŒπŽ€πŽπŽŽπŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€πŽŸπŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽπŽ€πŽπŽ‰πŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€
luu shalmaata luu balt’aata
May you be well, may you be healthy

Offline Shiranu

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2019, 08:12:09 PM »
Actually does look interesting, I will give some of the videos a peep when I get a chance.
"Judge a moth by the beauty of its candle." - Rumi

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk