News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

I had a dream...

Started by Satt, June 21, 2013, 05:49:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Satt

I had an interesting dream last night. Overnight I evolved into a indestructible giant. My feet were large enough to easily crush

a large building. After realizing my power, I swam across the ocean to Jerusalem and destroyed the temple mount in a matter of

seconds. Naturally, this enraged the Muslim world, but there was nothing they could do about it. By the time I walked to Mecca,

there were armies waiting for me. They released all the arms they could muster, but it was no use. I walked over them and stomped

on the Kaaba, utterly destroying their silly black cube. When the people of the world realized what was happening and the power I

had attained, they tried to launch a nuke at me. I saw it coming. I plucked it out of the air and flicked it into the Saudi royal

palace where it exploded, killing the entire royal family and many more. After that I announced to the world that war had come to

an end. I would allow people to worship their gods, but from now on, if anyone went to war, I would destroy both sides just to

show how stupid they both were. It only took a short time before the Muslims figured out that if they attacked anyone, I would

destroy their enemies for them at the cost of whatever small army they had mustered. Once I realized their plan, I systematically

detroyed every mosque on the planet, killing every Muslim I could find. Eventually, there were no more Muslims, and the other

religions were smart enough not to screw with me...and there was finally peace.

This was a good dream.  :pirate:
Quote from: \"the_antithesis\"We\'re a bunch of twats on the internet. We can\'t help you. You should see a psychologist.

Youssuf Ramadan

Did you look like Bruce Willis in the dream?  :wink:

Satt

Quote from: "Youssuf Ramadan"Did you look like Bruce Willis in the dream?  :wink:

I don't recall seeing myself in the dream. All I remember is seeing what my foot looked like when it was stomping buildings and people.
Quote from: \"the_antithesis\"We\'re a bunch of twats on the internet. We can\'t help you. You should see a psychologist.

Plu

So basically you turned into a homocidal maniac but becuase you were busy wiping out innocent muslims and not people of your own faith, it was a good dream?

That's... interesting. Try replacing 'muslims' with 'fellow countrymen' and 'mosque' with 'church', see if it's still a good dream then :/

pr126

@ Satt

Your dream is a thought crime. Doubleplus ungood.
Stop it, or you'll end up in room 101.

StupidWiz

But... but... it's just a dreaaaaaam~  :-D
... To teach superstitions as truths is the most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can they be in after years relieved of them. - Hypatia

Satt

Quote from: "Plu"So basically you turned into a homocidal maniac but becuase you were busy wiping out innocent muslims and not people of your own faith, it was a good dream?

That's... interesting. Try replacing 'muslims' with 'fellow countrymen' and 'mosque' with 'church', see if it's still a good dream then :/

It was a good dream because I singlehandedly ended war all over the Earth. Yes, I was a "homocidal maniac". Also, even though it was A DREAM, I am sure I would've gladly destoyed my "fellow countrymen" if they were stupid enough to start another war. Also, I no longer consider myself a person who cares about "church" so your point is moot. All religious buildings are breeding centers for violence in my mind.

Plu

Well, at least you're consistent about it. Sorry about jumping to conclusions :)

Mister Agenda

So you dreamed you were a giant god.
Atheists are not anti-Christian. They are anti-stupid.--WitchSabrina

Jmpty

I don't think that I have ever dreamed about killing anyone. Hope I never do.
???  ??

Satt

Quote from: "Jmpty"I don't think that I have ever dreamed about killing anyone. Hope I never do.

I have dreamed about killing people ever since I was a child. It only got worse once I got out of the military.

Solitary

Now why would anyone trained to kill by the military dream of killing? My problem is I always dream someone is trying to kill me and I can't find my rifle, or I'm at work and can't find my tools. And then this train is coming at me and I'm a miniature man running on the track with it getting closer and closer shining it's light on me and I wake up sweating. Does anyone here have vivid dreams that are almost like reality? Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

aitm

you guys have interesting dreams, mine are usually involving Jessica Alba and baby oil.....
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

viocjit

:rollin: Your dream is funny , because this is a tragedy (some innocents were died) but in the other hand you stop many wars.

Cocoa Beware

Too many vidya games maybe?