Main Menu

that Liam Neeson thing

Started by Munch, February 05, 2019, 08:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

how fucking thick are you, much/pr

Munch

Quote from: Shiranu on February 06, 2019, 01:33:40 PM
Again... that is literally describing racism...

He was looking for someone of a certain race, to beat and kill, because he shared the same racial background as someone he was (rightfully) angry at.

Would you argue the Sikh temple shooter wasn't racist?

yes, a certain race, the race of the person who raped his friend.

and thats a stretch, even for you. The sikh temple shooter DID shoot and kill innocent people, with intent to kill. If it was even remotely the same, thing with neeson, he'd have been clubbing every black man he ran into, yet he wanted the one who raped his friend to attack him first so he could retaliate.

whats so hard for you to understand about this?
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Munch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on February 06, 2019, 02:16:31 PM
how fucking thick are you, much/pr

Apparently smart enough to know the difference between someone riled up wanting to find a rapist to beat to death, and an actual mass shooter.

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Munch on February 06, 2019, 02:18:13 PM
Apparently smart enough to know the difference between someone riled up wanting to find a rapist to beat to death, and an actual mass shooter.
What the hell does a mass shooter have to do with what racism is? He was racist and somehow you're denying it. Yes he's made up for it since, but that doesn't mean it never happened and it definitely doesn't mean it wasn't racist.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Shiranu

Quoteyes, a certain race, the race of the person who raped his friend.

Which is literally racism. You admitted it yourself when you asked what if he was black and targeting white people; you know damn fucking well it's racism but are such an ideologue that you will straight up say it is racism and then contradict yourself.

The comparison is this; Liam Neson went out, with a weapon, with the intention of harming someone based on their race, because he felt that race hurt someone he knew.

The fact that he didn't go through with it because the wrong person didn't look at him funny doesn't change that. He didn't end up being a killer like the Sikh shooter, but he was intending yo to. Intent is still intent, and forget race... That is just the law.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

PickelledEggs

I saw an evil british guy in a movie last week. If I see one british guy, im gonna strangle him because of the stress the villian put me through.

Baruch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on February 06, 2019, 03:05:46 PM
What the hell does a mass shooter have to do with what racism is? He was racist and somehow you're denying it. Yes he's made up for it since, but that doesn't mean it never happened and it definitely doesn't mean it wasn't racist.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I don't like people because of X?  Well, there are lots of X to choose from.  Skin color being among the stupidest.  Are y'all opposed to disliking some people for some reason (including disliking them all, for no apparent reason)?  Or is your primary reason for disliking some people ... that they are stupid?

Some of you dislike neo-Nazis.  Some of you dislike Communists.  Or do we need to dislike someone for their individuality, not because some collective stereotype?  Are y'all opposed to all stereotypes?

As a Jewish person, some of you might harbor a stereotype regarding me ... and you would be wrong, I am very unstereotypical.  As an individual, you have seen a lot of me, and you might more reasonably judge me for that.  But as another recently pointed out, I don't give a flea's ass for what other people think of me.

I see nothing wrong with disliking people, either all of them, or some of them or even just one of them.  And I don't need any framework or other reason to justify how I feel or think or act.  There is no morality (aka I have to have reasons for the former).

In my case, I happen to like all of you.  But not equally.  Live with that, or go fish.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on February 06, 2019, 04:35:18 PM
I saw an evil british guy in a movie last week. If I see one british guy, im gonna strangle him because of the stress the villian put me through.

You are't being ironic ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7gR7EYjcP8

You only wish, you were an evil Brit ;-)

That's "villain" not "villian".  English not your primary language? ... bwahaha.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

These are the emotions of a daughter's father ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsYNHVljFHE

so beware.  There are fathers ... everywhere!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Munch on February 06, 2019, 02:16:58 PM
yes, a certain race, the race of the person who raped his friend.

and thats a stretch, even for you. The sikh temple shooter DID shoot and kill innocent people, with intent to kill. If it was even remotely the same, thing with neeson, he'd have been clubbing every black man he ran into, yet he wanted the one who raped his friend to attack him first so he could retaliate.

whats so hard for you to understand about this?
He wasn't looking for the black man who raped his friend. He was looking for any black man. What is so hard for you to understand about this?

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Munch

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on February 06, 2019, 07:00:29 PM
He wasn't looking for the black man who raped his friend. He was looking for any black man. What is so hard for you to understand about this?

no, he was looking for any black man who would come at him and attack him. If he was looking for any black man, he's have attacked first.

Get how that works?

aitm

Quote from: Baruch on February 06, 2019, 06:06:55 PM
As a Jewish person, some of you might harbor a stereotype regarding me ..
are you a famous lousy jewish movie actor in real life?
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Baruch

Quote from: aitm on February 06, 2019, 07:25:39 PM
are you a famous lousy jewish movie actor in real life?

I don't have lice, have bed bugs.  And they are all thespians, or is that lesbians ...

It is good to be the Baruch ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on February 06, 2019, 07:13:40 PM
no, he was looking for any black man who would come at him and attack him. If he was looking for any black man, he's have attacked first.

Get how that works?

Yes, Neeson was stupid.  He should have grabbed the first Democrat and pounded him ;-)  All Black men might not be alike, but all Democrats are just alike.  Pod people are like that ;-))

If I were him, since the President's SOTU speech showed such greater Presidential quality, and was widely liked ... he should go out and pound the first anti-MAGA he happens to find.  Or Remoaner or Laborite if in Britain.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.