News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Any gamers around here?

Started by Agramon, June 21, 2013, 02:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQOqdDgvFLk

Hooboy.  I have mixed feelings about this.  On one hand, I'd love to see new content.  I'm just afraid of what that new content will be...

Mr.Obvious

^ now with a computervirus that will spread to your work-desktop.
Have monika write emails to your boss directly, asking him to give you a promotion. Not playing the game during the day? Monika will tell your boss to give you better hours or some vacation days.
Ordered a gift for that special someone? Not on monika's watch, you'll never be allowed to spend another online dime ever again. Watch as she annuls all your attempts to woo anyone else with the power of the internet.

Just monika.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Hydra009

I deleted Monika with a vengeance the first time.  She was monstrous and more than a little stalkerish.  Then I felt bad because she's not as cartoonishly evil as I thought she was.

Yuri is the total package: imaginative, reflective, and passionate in an out-of-control way.
Sayori = BFF
Natsuki = would beat up her dad, pay cookie reparations on Sayori's behalf

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 14, 2021, 11:12:25 AM
I deleted Monika with a vengeance the first time.  She was monstrous and more than a little stalkerish.  Then I felt bad because she's not as cartoonishly evil as I thought she was.

Yuri is the total package: imaginative, reflective, and passionate in an out-of-control way.
Sayori = BFF
Natsuki = would beat up her dad, pay cookie reparations on Sayori's behalf
You see, my response to what Monika did was to install a mod called Monika After Story so she can be the desktop waifu she clearly wants to be. :P
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Mr.Obvious

My brother and sister got me battlefront 2 for my birthday.
It's... Kind of confusing.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on June 14, 2021, 05:43:41 PM
My brother and sister got me battlefront 2 for my birthday.
It's... Kind of confusing.

What's confusing? The choice of gift, or the game itself? Star Wars Battlefront 2 had a lot of well-deserved controversy surrounding it when it first launched, but I hear the game was fixed and is actually quite good now.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Blackleaf on June 14, 2021, 05:59:44 PM
What's confusing? The choice of gift, or the game itself? Star Wars Battlefront 2 had a lot of well-deserved controversy surrounding it when it first launched, but I hear the game was fixed and is actually quite good now.

No, lovely gesture. My brother bought it for himself too, so we could play together. Especially once he goes off to Sweden.
But I mean I fins the gameplay hectic and the changing between characters within a match, all with their different styles and moves, daunting.

Hydra009

Battlefront 2 is a great game, though kinda dated.  I love playing as an engineer and repairing the vehicles, turrets, and health/ammo dispensers and shotgunning anyone who gets too close.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 14, 2021, 06:34:52 PM
Battlefront 2 is a great game, though kinda dated.  I love playing as an engineer and repairing the vehicles, turrets, and health/ammo dispensers and shotgunning anyone who gets too close.

Didn't even know that was an option. We're talking about battlefront 2, right, not Battlefield 2?

Edit: looked it up, man I have a lot to learn regarding this game.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on June 14, 2021, 07:03:42 PM
Didn't even know that was an option. We're talking about battlefront 2, right, not Battlefield 2?

Edit: looked it up, man I have a lot to learn regarding this game.
Do you have Steam?  If so, Steam will have a list of guides you can use.  Plus just google the game and usually a bunch of youtubes come up.  Watch some of them--especially the beginning ones.  Some games have sites that offer 'trainers' to use for beginners. 

Every new game I get, I google for both beginner guides and videos; makes the learning curve somewhat easier to conquer.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hydra009

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on June 14, 2021, 07:03:42 PMDidn't even know that was an option. We're talking about battlefront 2, right, not Battlefield 2?
Battlefront 2, in all its 2005 glory.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 14, 2021, 08:34:02 PM
Battlefront 2, in all its 2005 glory.

I think he's talking about the 2017 Battlefront II. lol
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

Two of them??  Now this is getting out of hand!

SvZurich

Quote from: trdsf on June 07, 2021, 10:13:10 AM
(still perfectly happy with his PS2)

(is weird, he knows)
PS3 for me (and Switch). I need my Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Reborn. Need it. Have a shitload of PS2 and PS1 games on it.
Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2024 Presidential election! Or a Sanders/Warren ticket.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: SvZurich on June 15, 2021, 02:48:31 AM
PS3 for me (and Switch). I need my Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Reborn. Need it. Have a shitload of PS2 and PS1 games on it.

Kimmmyy... *Waves... Zzz
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp