News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Any gamers around here?

Started by Agramon, June 21, 2013, 02:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Quote from: Munch on February 24, 2020, 10:53:22 PMI think it's just the irony how these YouTubers will make videos trashing so much crap in media from bad games to bad movies and TV shows and comics, but suddenly have a lapse in that cynicism for this one product.
Just wait till you learn about celebrity endorsements.

Munch

Quote from: Hydra009 on February 24, 2020, 11:21:27 PM
Just wait till you learn about celebrity endorsements.

Mmhmm, then their be trashing all over this stupid game and making out certain celebrities are pinnacles of perfection
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Hydra009

Blackleaf

It's funny. The two games I'm looking forward to this month are Doom: Eternal and Animal Crossing. Two very opposite kinds of games. lol
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

Quote from: Blackleaf on March 03, 2020, 10:16:41 PM
It's funny. The two games I'm looking forward to this month are Doom: Eternal and Animal Crossing. Two very opposite kinds of games. lol

Blackleaf

Quote from: Hydra009 on March 03, 2020, 10:23:30 PM

OMG. That is perfect. Now I really want Doom Slayer for Smash. lol
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Sal1981

Hydra009

You can't kill the Messiah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iMfypQj3k0

So far it's just Tiberian Dawn and Red Alert 1 (and their respective expansion packs), but I'm optimistic that Tiberian Sun and Red Alert 2 will also get remastered in time.  And that morning will be the most glorious morning in the history of the Earth.  4K gaming, not just for our people, but for our species!  When the time comes, we must all partake in the technology of peace.  One purpose, one vision.  Tiberium is the way and the life.

Sal1981

Gambling for U.K.'s companies even got stricter for both gaming companies and betting/lottery companies.

It's no secret that gambling addiction is what is keeping betting & lottery companies in business, but why the fuck do gaming companies do this? Their product should be the enticing gameplay their games have to offer.

Hydra009

Quote from: Sal1981 on March 11, 2020, 11:18:10 PMTheir product should be the enticing gameplay their games have to offer.
Why put out a game for $60 a pop when you can put out a game for that plus $10 a week for eternity?  That slick marketing doesn't pay for itself, you know.

Radix malorum est cupiditas

Hydra009

My therapist: Chryssalids aren't real, they can't hurt you.

My brain:

Why I always carry a primed grenade.

Hydra009

Munch

I found a relaxing game on steam, House Flipper and Garden Flipper.
Anyone who's played Sims and spent hours playing the game solely on just the building part of it, that's what this is, no people in it besides you, running a renovation and repair business, answering emails to people's requests and doing up their houses, slowly building up funds to buy your own house.

I've become lost playing this for hours, feels like the perfect game to play while trapped indoors every day.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nh4zuyi7vVM
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

trdsf

Quote from: Munch on April 04, 2020, 05:01:18 PM
I found a relaxing game on steam, House Flipper and Garden Flipper.
Anyone who's played Sims and spent hours playing the game solely on just the building part of it, that's what this is, no people in it besides you, running a renovation and repair business, answering emails to people's requests and doing up their houses, slowly building up funds to buy your own house.

Okay, telling me it's like house building in Sims4 is just evil.  (runs to Steam to look)
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Shiranu

I don't REALLLLLLLY have the money for it, but it's the end times so fuck it.

Went ahead and bought Resident Evil 2 on Steam at 50% off. Never played a RE game, so I'm looking forward to it.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur