Previous topic - Next topic

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Blackleaf

The Steam Summer Sale is on now. Good luck buying anything, though, because their servers are being overworked.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

Quote from: Blackleaf on June 21, 2018, 01:25:12 PM
The Steam Summer Sale is on now. Good luck buying anything, though, because their servers are being overworked.
I feel like a kid in a candy shop.  But I can't decide.  Every decision seems like an undesirable opportunity cost and I second guess all my impressions.

Hydra009

I'm trying to narrow it down to just a couple games I know I'll really like, dammit!

Mike Cl

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 24, 2018, 12:20:03 AM

I'm trying to narrow it down to just a couple games I know I'll really like, dammit!
For me that can be quite the dance.  I have purchased games that I really liked and then not liked them so much.  On the other hand, I've gotten some gems.  I'm not doing the dance right now, for I purchased two games last month--they were on special.  So, I will wait for another big sale.  Good luck in your dance. :)
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

_Xenu_

Quote from: _Xenu_ on June 05, 2018, 06:21:53 PM
Free Steam keys. Take whatever you want:

Silence
0LDZF-IYDKR-0E8AC

Deponia Doomsday
0LTIC-7ZITT-0RRCJ

Deponia Doomsday Soundtrack
26CI0-RK8PC-GEKHZ

Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
0L4B0-QE93C-EB5F6

Did anyone ever claim these?
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

GrinningYMIR

If they haven’t yet I’ll take them, but not sure if they’ve been claimed
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

_Xenu_

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on June 24, 2018, 02:42:01 PM
If they haven’t yet I’ll take them, but not sure if they’ve been claimed
No harm in trying.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

Cavebear

Quote from: _Xenu_ on June 24, 2018, 03:27:02 PM
No harm in trying.

Nearing the end of the first full game of Civ5 and having most demographics 1st or 2nd.  It will be interesting to see where that puts me t the end.  And I will start a new game immediately.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

trdsf

I think Steam has finally reworked their recommendations algorithm.  First time in a long time I've gone through my queue without marking 70% (or more) of them "Not Interested".
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Cavebear

Quote from: trdsf on June 25, 2018, 10:30:31 AM
I think Steam has finally reworked their recommendations algorithm.  First time in a long time I've gone through my queue without marking 70% (or more) of them "Not Interested".

I noticed a slight difference in Stream recently, and that may be the result of what you are describing. 

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Cavebear

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on June 28, 2018, 09:28:35 PM
All four claimed, thanks Xenu

Congrats, and I have NO idea what any of those mean, LOL!  But it seems to be an accomplishment, so, great.

Sal1981

Played some X-COM: Enemy Unknown. I remember beating the game on the hardest difficulty back in the day, but now the 2nd easiest difficulty is so tough, I think I'm gonna restart on the easiest difficulty.

Sendt fra min SM-G920F med Tapatalk

trdsf

I think when I get home tonight, I'm gonna fire up the ol' PS2.  I'm in the mood for some retrogaming.  I might even dig out the cheat codes for GTA and just raise merry mayhem.

Also, it's in the room with the air conditioner.  No, no ulterior motives here...
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan