News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Any gamers around here?

Started by Agramon, June 21, 2013, 02:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Quote from: Blackleaf on January 22, 2017, 11:31:10 PMI'm guessing you're not a big fan of the Dunmer then, who practiced slavery of mainly Argonians and Khajiit, but also of other races.
I'm neutral with the dark elves.  I sided with House Redoran, despised House Hlaalu and House Telvanni (especially after I mistook a toilet chute for a levitation hole)

Mike Cl

Quote from: Blackleaf on January 22, 2017, 11:31:10 PM
I'm guessing you're not a big fan of the Dunmer then, who practiced slavery of mainly Argonians and Khajiit, but also of other races.

It makes sense that the Thalmor would be so malicious towards the Nords, though. They have a lot of history. From men coming down from Atmora to claim their lands, to having the audacity to claim a mere man to have ascended to godhood. TWICE. While they, the closest descendants of the gods, continue to suffer the mortal life that Lorkhan cursed them with. Lorkhan, also known as Shor, whom the Nords worship as the "dead god" that the elven gods had slain. Then there's the Nordic bloodlust that has kept them constantly at war with someone at all times, especially the elven races.
Not a fan of the Dunmer, but love their ruins.  One of the big reasons I hate the Thalmor is that is productive to hate them.  They carry good armor and weapons--good loot. :)
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hijiri Byakuren

The struggles of a Mercy player:

• Team lets you die; chooses that moment to spam "Need Healing."
  • Soldier 76 doesn't drop a heal bubble when you're being torn a new asshole.
  • Teammate takes 10 points of damage from stray fire while I'm keeping our tank alive. "Need Healing." BITCH, I'M BUSY!
  • I'm powering you up and McCree decides to flank us. Naturally, you run in the other direction and leave me to die.
  • Genji darts behind enemy lines. Gets in trouble. "Need Healing." Bitches me out after he dies.

Why do I torture myself so?
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Hydra009

My strats for healer:

1) Tell the team in advance not to be dum-dums
2) Do as good a job as the situation allows
3) Win = thank team for being good, Lose = berate team (plus possible ragequit)
4) Play single-player games

_Xenu_

Free Steam Key:

Star Warsâ,,¢ Battlefrontâ,,¢ II
  ZMVIM-3F0P4-354QP

Please let me know when this has been claimed.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

Hydra009

Quote from: _Xenu_ on February 25, 2017, 08:57:14 AM
Free Steam Key:

Star Warsâ,,¢ Battlefrontâ,,¢ II
  ZMVIM-3F0P4-354QP

Got it, tyvm.  I actually really like Battlefront but haven't played it for years.

Sorginak

I am about to play a game called Cabal since I have heard good things about it.

Munch

Been giving Tera another try. It's really quite fun, once you get use to the mechanics

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pbgUqu8fDUQ
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Shiranu

3 hours in, really really enjoying the story building in Horizon: Zero Dawn.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

I recently modded out Endless Legend.  The game experience is nearly flawless now.  The AI is more efficient and aggressive, previously unviable weapons/items are more viable, skill trees are expanded, etc.  It feels like I'm playing a whole new game.

Mistakes are now far more costly. I have to do much more scouting and use every trick in the book to fight off tough enemies.  I love it.

_Xenu_

Free Steam Key

Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide

https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=ZWTxy2ntM5rxEM4h

Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

Shiranu

So according to half the internet and 3/7th and a half of YouTube, the reason the animations are so bad in Mass Effect: Andromeda is...

*drum roll*

...BioWare are appealing to the SJW crowd and not making their characters god-tier attractive to show that "normal" people exist, and this will be the end of civilization as we know it.

>>>face palm intensifies<<<

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Sylar

Bought Star Craft II few weeks ago, does anyone play it?
"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." --Oscar Wilde

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Shiranu on March 19, 2017, 03:27:53 PM
So according to half the internet and 3/7th and a half of YouTube, the reason the animations are so bad in Mass Effect: Andromeda is...

*drum roll*

...BioWare are appealing to the SJW crowd and not making their characters god-tier attractive to show that "normal" people exist, and this will be the end of civilization as we know it.

>>>face palm intensifies<<<

Mass Effect has never been released on Linux; ergo, I couldn't give less of a shit. :D
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Mike Cl

After a year or so, powering Skyrim back up.  Any favorite mods anybody has that can be considered 'must have'.  I am referring to Steam mods.  My fav is Sophia, the fully voice acted (with about 1500 lines--all well voiced) companion. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?