News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Any gamers around here?

Started by Agramon, June 21, 2013, 02:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

Finally got back around to playing through the Witcher 3, god this game is great.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Munch

Quote from: Shiranu on August 12, 2015, 04:16:30 AM
Finally got back around to playing through the Witcher 3, god this game is great.

I'm getting my new pc soon and want its specs to be up to grade to play games like witcher 3 and FFXIV. What processor and card are you using for your one?
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Shiranu

Quote from: Munch on August 12, 2015, 04:49:28 AM
I'm getting my new pc soon and want its specs to be up to grade to play games like witcher 3 and FFXIV. What processor and card are you using for your one?

A PS4 :P.

(My computer is absolute garbage, it struggles to play games like Smite or Civ 5).

Oddly enough, my PS4 ran The Witcher so, soooo smoothly when it came out... several patches later, I know get graphic bugs and occasionally the interaction option not popping up. Not sure why companies feel the need to patch something that works into something that works a little bit less well than it did before...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Spockrates

What games do you like to play?

Merged because we already have a gaming thread. -PickelledEggs

SGOS

Quote from: Spockrates on August 16, 2015, 08:32:38 PM
What games do you like to play?

Haven't bought anything new lately.  I'm currently playing Red Dead Redemption for the fifth or sixth time.  I like the shooters.  I think Rockstar is a great company, and I've followed GTA since the second one.  Yeah, they are totally not politically correct, raunchy as heck, but the design and detail is phenomenal IMO.  I explore them in detail and something worth seeing might pop up years later.

Hydra009

I just found out that Bethesda is coming out with a PC/mobile CCG based in the Elder Scrolls universe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-NVs68X_S4

"The people here stopped going to work.  Breeding.  Talking.  Eating.  There's 30 million people here and they just kept playing our game.  Forever.  We were just trying to entertain people.  We didn't think it would... We meant it for the best..." -- Bethesda employee, final log

kilodelta

Firefly or TES? I'm so confused.

I downloaded the "pregame" Firefly game. Not much to it.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Summertimeyeah

I play league of legends right now and sometimes I'll log onto guild wars. Hearthstone is a really fun game too. I basically grew up playing PC games.

kilodelta

So, I played some Unturned. It's fun as it is now. But, I think a lot more can be done with it. It needs missions or quests...

Couldn't find a good video of it... perhaps I'll make one and
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Hydra009

Most played games:
Insurgency
Counterstrike: Global Offensive
Battlefield 3
C&C Generals (probably play as the GLA)

I'm sorely tempted to spam invites to Animal Crossing or Hatoful Boyfriend or something.  Maybe a Civ game set on perma peace.

GrinningYMIR

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 27, 2015, 12:21:24 PM

Most played games:
Insurgency
Counterstrike: Global Offensive
Battlefield 3
C&C Generals (probably play as the GLA)

I'm sorely tempted to spam invites to Animal Crossing or Hatoful Boyfriend or something.  Maybe a Civ game set on perma peace.

Dude generals is on steam? I've been wanting to play it forever, and if doesn't run with the CDs on win 8.1
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Hydra009

Unfortunately, it's not.  :(  I just needed it for the joke that they'd really sympathize with the GLA.

GrinningYMIR

aww....I really want to play that game again..you got me excited
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Hydra009

GrinningYMIR

Does ANYONE know how to get generals to install form disk on Win 8.1?!? it keeps spitting out my CD and I don't feel like shelling out 20 bucks to buy it from Origin right now, Anyone know how?!