Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

_Xenu_

Quote from: _Xenu_ on March 14, 2019, 03:20:33 PM
Grid 2 is free right now for anyone who wants it:

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/grid2-spa-bathurst?hmb_source=search_bar
I have been playing this, its actually pretty cool after you learn the basics. Free for one more day.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

Cavebear

Quote from: _Xenu_ on March 16, 2019, 12:46:07 PM
I have been playing this, its actually pretty cool after you learn the basics. Free for one more day.

If it involves a lot of fast action, that's not my thing.  Thoughtful and complex is what I like...  Which is it?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

_Xenu_

Quote from: Cavebear on March 17, 2019, 05:03:39 AM
If it involves a lot of fast action, that's not my thing.  Thoughtful and complex is what I like...  Which is it?
Fast action. It's a racing sim.

drunkenshoe

I got Frostpunk and played it 17 hours in one sitting. I kept failing, then finally managed to save 42 people in the main story. It's very good. It affected me deeply. It's depressing as hell and very good. I had some dreams about it last night but I don't remember clearly.

And unfortunately very realistic. 

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Mike Cl

Quote from: drunkenshoe on March 19, 2019, 06:12:15 AM
I got Frostpunk and played it 17 hours in one sitting. I kept failing, then finally managed to save 42 people in the main story. It's very good. It affected me deeply. It's depressing as hell and very good. I had some dreams about it last night but I don't remember clearly.

And unfortunately very realistic.
I have Frostpunk in my wishlist on Steam.  Maybe I'll get that one next.  But I still not thru with my modded Fo4 run yet. :)
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on March 19, 2019, 08:59:34 AM
I have Frostpunk in my wishlist on Steam.  Maybe I'll get that one next.  But I still not thru with my modded Fo4 run yet. :)

My wargame gives me mild depression.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

_Xenu_

Free Steam key:

Serial Cleaner
026W5-40L2J-5ZXJN

Mike Cl

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on March 19, 2019, 03:14:57 PM
Then don't play it.

I sometimes drink alcohol too.  Are you a teetotaler?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on March 19, 2019, 06:41:32 PM
I sometimes drink alcohol too.  Are you a teetotaler?
What the hell does drinking have to do with playing games???  I learned early on if something is depressing to not do it--dances depress me, so I don't go.

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on March 19, 2019, 08:25:44 PM
What the hell does drinking have to do with playing games???  I learned early on if something is depressing to not do it--dances depress me, so I don't go.

Are you a puritan and a libertine?  You don't do anything you dislike?  (but do do everything you do like).

The prior poster, mentioned that the new game he is playing, is depressing.  You attack me, but not him.  You could have asked, what about the game makes me depressed, but you are triggered Millennial, aren't you?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on March 20, 2019, 01:14:46 AM
Are you a puritan and a libertine?  You don't do anything you dislike?  (but do do everything you do like).

The prior poster, mentioned that the new game he is playing, is depressing.  You attack me, but not him.  You could have asked, what about the game makes me depressed, but you are triggered Millennial, aren't you?
Oh, poor baby!  You do like to label so, don't you.  Just because I do something I dislike I don't become depressed about it.  I did not 'attack' 'him' because I knew what he was talking about.  You are so deceptive that I rarely know what you are talking about anymore.

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on March 20, 2019, 09:44:38 AM
Oh, poor baby!  You do like to label so, don't you.  Just because I do something I dislike I don't become depressed about it.  I did not 'attack' 'him' because I knew what he was talking about.  You are so deceptive that I rarely know what you are talking about anymore.

I know my game, he knows his.  You are a ....
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Mike Cl on March 20, 2019, 09:44:38 AM

Baruch loves to do the either/or argument.  In his black and white world, he sees no grey...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!