News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Any gamers around here?

Started by Agramon, June 21, 2013, 02:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on February 13, 2018, 02:38:02 PM
Just replayed Fallout: New Vegas again, 70 hours or so to beat this time, still the best modern fallout game imo, far better than fallout 4 (aka Bethesda Minecraft)
The big three--Fallout 3; FO 4 and New Vegas.  I love them all, but I find that FO4 is just a touch better--survival mode takes it over the top.  But I replay all of them every now and again.  Just finished Morrowind (and add it to the top 3) and find that it really is the best of the bunch except that the graphics are a bit dated.  But the depth of gameplay is fantastic. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hydra009

MFW my undergeared, lowlevel character unexpectedly defeats a boss

Hijiri Byakuren

Slowly putting together a new mod list. I haven’t played Skyrim yet this year, but I’m gonna make this playthrough a good one.

longboi
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Hydra009

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on February 14, 2018, 11:39:27 AM
Slowly putting together a new mod list. I haven’t played Skyrim yet this year, but I’m gonna make this playthrough a good one.
I strongly recommend Immersive Weapons/Armor, SkyRe, Character Creation Overhaul, and Realistic Needs and Diseases.  I also really like Immersive Saturation (almost doubles saturation outdoors - the world looks more colorful, less washed-out)

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Hydra009 on February 14, 2018, 09:33:47 PM
I strongly recommend Immersive Weapons/Armor, SkyRe, Character Creation Overhaul, and Realistic Needs and Diseases.  I also really like Immersive Saturation (almost doubles saturation outdoors - the world looks more colorful, less washed-out)
Special Edition.

I use Immersive Armors, but not weapons. I like to keep my weapon variety simple. No Immersive Saturation for SE, but Dolomite Weathers is a favorite of mine for such purposes.

GrinningYMIR

I out Falllut 4 on hard/max and still felt it was laughable with psychojet power armor and my assault rifle. Didn’t like VATS in fo4 either. Personally it’s my lowest rated one of the series, of which I’ve been a fan since fallout 1. NV is probably my favorite though so I am Biased, though the instability of the game can be infuriating at times
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Cavebear

I think I am just going to buy an old PC where I can play Civ II offline again...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Mike Cl

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on February 14, 2018, 10:25:54 PM
Special Edition.

I use Immersive Armors, but not weapons. I like to keep my weapon variety simple. No Immersive Saturation for SE, but Dolomite Weathers is a favorite of mine for such purposes.
I love immersion as well.  But I do always add Sophia--she has a few thousand lines and has a great sense of humor.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Mike Cl on February 15, 2018, 10:47:01 AM
I love immersion as well.  But I do always add Sophia--she has a few thousand lines and has a great sense of humor.
I must be the only person on Earth who doesn’t like Sophia, because everyone always recommends her.

Anyway, I’m not planning to use a custom follower this time. I’m using RDO to fill that niche.

longboi

Mike Cl

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on February 15, 2018, 10:53:50 AM
I must be the only person on Earth who doesn’t like Sophia, because everyone always recommends her.

Anyway, I’m not planning to use a custom follower this time. I’m using RDO to fill that niche.

longboi
You don't have to like her.  It's sort of a character flaw, but you don't have to.  :kiddingme:

Baruch

For Cavebear ... Total War: Rome, original version, local campaign mode.  It requires more computer than I have, to do the newer versions ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX3iKZ361Pg
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

_Xenu_

Quote from: Blackleaf on February 13, 2018, 01:09:02 PM
If you don't like keyboard and mouse controls, I believe it has controller support. Most PC games have controller support these days. It just has to have a USB end to plug it in to your computer. Also, Life is Strange is episodic, so if you thought it was brief, you may just need to move on to the next episode.
Can confirm controller support, and yes, move to next episode.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 19, 2018, 07:28:23 PM
For Cavebear ... Total War: Rome, original version, local campaign mode.  It requires more computer than I have, to do the newer versions ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX3iKZ361Pg

Thank you for the suggestion, but the narrator is so fucking annoying I want to shoot my screen with my crossbow.  For all I know, it might be the BEST GAME EVER, but I won't. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

That is just the YouTube guy, not the game.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

The Total War series is amazing.  My personal favorites are Medieval 2 and Shogun 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMlu7ZleclI

These games are great on the basis of the assassin cutscenes alone.