News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Any gamers around here?

Started by Agramon, June 21, 2013, 02:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 25, 2017, 05:56:45 PM
Wow!  After reading this I feel like a beginner--I am only running a little over 50 mods on Skyrim.  Guess I need to bet busy and add some more.
If you think that's cool, let me introduce you to EnaiSiaion's other two flagship mods: Ordinator and Thunderchild.

Ordinator is a perk overhaul that not only improves upon the normal perk trees, but also adds some completely new ones befitting your status as THE GODDAMN DRAGONBORN. The Speech Tree? More like the Thu'um Tree! My favorite is the master pickpocket perk called "Dragon's Hoard." It lets you buy a perk point for 50,000 gold anytime you sleep. Then you have Thunderchild, which lets you meditate on words of power that you've learned in order to unlock an "alternate meaning" (read: a new shout). It also gives you the Kyne's Champion bonus, which starts at 0% and powers up shouts by up to 200%. Doing things to please Kyne raises the "Kyne's Champion" bonus, and also has a small chance to give you a free dragon soul.

I also have a completely different mod that lets you convert dragon souls into attributes and perk points. Gotta use them for something after you learn all the shouts, right?
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Mike Cl

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on August 25, 2017, 07:06:44 PM
If you think that's cool, let me introduce you to EnaiSiaion's other two flagship mods: Ordinator and Thunderchild.

Ordinator is a perk overhaul that not only improves upon the normal perk trees, but also adds some completely new ones befitting your status as THE GODDAMN DRAGONBORN. The Speech Tree? More like the Thu'um Tree! My favorite is the master pickpocket perk called "Dragon's Hoard." It lets you buy a perk point for 50,000 gold anytime you sleep. Then you have Thunderchild, which lets you meditate on words of power that you've learned in order to unlock an "alternate meaning" (read: a new shout). It also gives you the Kyne's Champion bonus, which starts at 0% and powers up shouts by up to 200%. Doing things to please Kyne raises the "Kyne's Champion" bonus, and also has a small chance to give you a free dragon soul.

I also have a completely different mod that lets you convert dragon souls into attributes and perk points. Gotta use them for something after you learn all the shouts, right?
I have the mod that converts dragon souls into perk points.  But not the ordinator--have to look into it.  Thanks.  My fav is still Sophia, the follower.  She is witty and follows me everywhere and never gets lost.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 25, 2017, 07:23:06 PMMy fav is still Sophia, the follower.  She is witty and follows me everywhere and never gets lost.
I... am not a fan of Sophia, sorry to say. Her voice acting is worse than all the actors in Oblivion.

I did used to use Inigo, but I've got him on the back burner until he gets dialogue for Dawnguard and Dragonborn. Once you do his quest, you'll get a spell to teleport him to you if he gets lost. He has an interesting backstory, and gets extra conversation dialogue when you both sit down. Literally the only follower I've ever sat down and had an IRL beer with.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

_Xenu_

Is anyone actually claiming the Steam keys I post here? Should I put them somewhere else?
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

Mike Cl

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on August 25, 2017, 07:30:02 PM
I... am not a fan of Sophia, sorry to say. Her voice acting is worse than all the actors in Oblivion.

I did used to use Inigo, but I've got him on the back burner until he gets dialogue for Dawnguard and Dragonborn. Once you do his quest, you'll get a spell to teleport him to you if he gets lost. He has an interesting backstory, and gets extra conversation dialogue when you both sit down. Literally the only follower I've ever sat down and had an IRL beer with.
Many moons ago I tried Inigo.  He was okay--so many moons ago I don't really remember much about him.  I guess I'll have to free him again and take him along.  Funny, isn't it--I love Sophia's voice and her voice acting.  Oblivion--haven't played that in ages and don't remember much of the voice acting.  Maybe I should dust that off for a bit of a spin--maybe.  And I have to admit, for a trio, it is hard to beat Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Cavebear

I'm still not getting skyrim downloaded.  I think it is an Apple fight.  And I don't want to put Windows on my Mac.

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Blackleaf

Quote from: _Xenu_ on August 25, 2017, 07:51:38 PM
Is anyone actually claiming the Steam keys I post here? Should I put them somewhere else?

I grabbed the key to the Batman game. Don't know about the others.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Blackleaf

Quote from: Cavebear on August 26, 2017, 05:16:58 AM
I'm still not getting skyrim downloaded.  I think it is an Apple fight.  And I don't want to put Windows on my Mac.

Send me your Steam ID and I'll send you a friend request. When I get back home (waiting for Hurricane Harvey to pass), we can use the chat and figure things out in real time.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Cavebear

Quote from: Blackleaf on August 26, 2017, 09:56:39 AM
Send me your Steam ID and I'll send you a friend request. When I get back home (waiting for Hurricane Harvey to pass), we can use the chat and figure things out in real time.

I can't set up an account.  No matter what verification letters or numbers I enter, it won't accept it.

Cavebear

Should I be doing this skyrim entry from a Windows computer, I have a Windows 10 one.  Just don't like it much.  But I can hook it up.

Hydra009

You guys remember kickass pieces of artwork by Jakub Rozalski?  Stuff like this:

Wouldn't it be super awesome to have a game based on that?  Then we got Scythe, a very involved, lengthy board game.  It's alright, not my thing.

My thing is RTS.  Well guess what!  It's being made into a RTS!  Whoohoooo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3miU2PRxD0

This might be the game that fills my Company of Heroes void.

Cavebear

What's the closest game to Civilization 2?  It won't play on Windows 10.  I just want to quietly build a civ, no real-time action.  I'm boring that way.

Sal1981

I will probably never go to a games convention, although I'd like to go to Runefest, and meet others from RuneScape.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Cavebear on September 23, 2017, 05:37:32 AM
What's the closest game to Civilization 2?  It won't play on Windows 10.  I just want to quietly build a civ, no real-time action.  I'm boring that way.
Civ V is pretty good.  I understand Civ VI is pretty good, but I haven't played it much.

Cavebear

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 23, 2017, 10:52:15 AM
Civ V is pretty good.  I understand Civ VI is pretty good, but I haven't played it much.

I'll read up on both.  Thanks.