Engineering Third World Migration

Started by pr126, February 03, 2019, 01:30:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

As the entire Third World is being emptied into the West at the invitation of Liberal governments and Multilateral political entities, the financial, cultural, and existential costs are fast-becoming untenable. Without organized political push back, European ethnic groups will be eradicated within 100 years...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zib2W-BXI68

Darwin Award for Europe? Who is next?

Baruch

This is why it is called, totalitarianism, not partial-ism.

I don't have a problem with sex with immigrants, if she is pretty enough.

Even Pharaohs had to deal with unwanted immigrants ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDbwIc63ipg

Darn those Semites ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

The problem with neo-Marxism, aka Progressivism .. is the claim that it is progressive.  In ideology, where development into superior forms is assumed (teleology) ... which isn't what Darwin said .. (not Social Darwinism), then change is necessarily good, and unavoidable.  Which is what Marx said.  Progressivism is merely Left-Social Darwinism ... the original Social Darwinism being Scrooge Right.

Actual biological development is random, with catastrophe (dinosaurs) happening from time to time.  Not what the Galapagos showed.  In some niche, some individuals gain over others, and in some cases it is inheritable (lack of death taxes).  Given the disparate geography and history and competition of the world, it is no wonder people are unequal.  Competition for mates (usually controlled by women in the case of humans) being crucial.  So when are women going to equally marry ugly, poor and violent men?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Primary cultural group success has always moved around as trade routes and other influences have changed in value.  The Persians thought the Greeks were barbarians, and they advanced.  The Greeks thought the Romans were barbarians, and they advanced.  The Romans thought the Germanic tribes were barbarians, and they advanced.  The French, The British, etc...It has been the turn of the US,  That will pass someday. 

I don't worry about that too much.  Just so long as humanity advances.  And it will, one way or another...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

If humanity is to become extinct (no, utopia is impossible by definition) then the more we advance, the more we advance the clock to doomsday.  Why so anxious to arrive at the collective grave?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Baruch

Only death and taxes are inevitable ... progress isn't.  And liberals are opposed to death, and conservatives are opposed to taxes ;-)

Time to return to absolutist monarchy yet?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Baruch

Paris is just trying to catch up to San Francisco.  But in Paris it is dog poop, in San Francisco it is people poop.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Europe is finished.
Eastern Europe might be a good place to find refuge from too much “diversity”.

https://youtu.be/4ddklMFdPsQ

Religion provides unity, cultural cohesion.

See how Islam is getting stronger? They believe in something.
Islam will prevail because of it.

Don’t worry, I am still an atheist.
All you have that priests have been replaced by bankers, CEOs, politicians.

Halkenburg

Quote from: pr126 on February 06, 2019, 03:45:21 AM
Europe is finished.
Eastern Europe might be a good place to find refuge from too much “diversity”.

Not all Central European countries are lost. Poland and the Czech Republic, for one, have refused to submit to the EU's diversity agenda.

Baruch

Quote from: Halkenburg on February 06, 2019, 04:14:37 AM
Not all Central European countries are lost. Poland and the Czech Republic, for one, have refused to submit to the EU's diversity agenda.

The problem with European nationalism, is that it tends toward ethnic nationalism (small homogeneous countries moving toward integration and diversity).  The US isn't like that, we are unified thru jingo patriotism, and are already ethnically diverse.  But the US tends toward civil war, not ethnic war.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Quote from: Halkenburg on February 06, 2019, 04:14:37 AM
I regard those countries as Eastern European. The Soviet rule was not forgotten.
They don’t want another invasion.
In Hungary's case 145 years of Muslim rule.
I don't think it was airbrushed out of the history books just yet.

I was born in Hungary a long time ago, in WWII.

Plu

Europe seems to be fine from my perspective, but what do I know. I just live there.