News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Grüß Gott!

Started by Halkenburg, January 25, 2019, 02:20:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halkenburg

Hello there!

The name's Halkenburg, I'm from the oddball state Bavaria in Germany. It's nice to meet you all. I was on TTA for about five years before it was shut down towards the end of last year so I have a long history of posting on atheist forums. I deconverted from Baptist Christianity to atheism when I was around 15 years old. My dad took it relatively well, all things considered. We're still on good terms and he hasn't disowned me, so that's a good thing. My mom and my brothers are all atheists like me. I'm a total geek/nerd, very into computers and everything to do with them. Let me know if you want to know anything else about me.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys. :D

pr126

PopeyesPappy

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Mr.Obvious

Gutentag, i'm your neighbour to the west, from belgium.
Welcome to the forum.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

SoldierofFortune

ı like the nerdy aspirations bur have never realised in my inner intellectual world.

aitm

I am able to type and press the thingy that says post.......

oh...and welcome.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

propali.student

Welcome and hello from Croatia!

Poslano sa mog PRA-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk

Draconic Aiur

Mike Cl

Halkenberg, I've been lucky enough to have been in Bavaria and the Black Forest a couple of times.  Loved it.  Love Crazy Ludwig and his three castles; his death has always been a bit of a historical puzzle.  Camped for a week the first time and learned to love the place.  Lederhosen, cuckoo clocks, salt mines, Eagles Nest, beautiful little towns and villages, hot potato salad and red cabbage salad all interesting and enjoyed.  It was a great time.

Welcome, hope you stick around for awhile.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Unbeliever

Quote from: Mike Cl on January 25, 2019, 11:21:13 AM
Halkenberg, I've been lucky enough to have been in Bavaria and the Black Forest a couple of times.  Loved it.  Love Crazy Ludwig and his three castles; his death has always been a bit of a historical puzzle.  Camped for a week the first time and learned to love the place.  Lederhosen, cuckoo clocks, salt mines, Eagles Nest, beautiful little towns and villages, hot potato salad and red cabbage salad all interesting and enjoyed.  It was a great time.
You didn't mention beer. Hadn't they any beer!?

;-)
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

trdsf

Wilkommen!

And that exhausts a measurable percentage of the German I learned in high school.  :D
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Mike Cl

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 25, 2019, 01:13:15 PM
You didn't mention beer. Hadn't they any beer!?

;-)
beer and elephant piss are identical.  I don't drink either. :))
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Unbeliever

Hey, if elephant piss has a kick to it, I'd give it a try!

LOL
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: Mike Cl on January 25, 2019, 01:40:03 PM
beer and elephant piss are identical.  I don't drink either. :))

I probably shouldn't ask how you know what elephant piss tastes like then...
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.