Author Topic: Grüß Gott!  (Read 596 times)

Re: Grüß Gott!
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2019, 09:47:38 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I buy Twisted Zin in 1.5L bottles by the case @ $10 per bottle.  I drink 2 glasses of it with dinner no matter what I cook.  It goes with everything.  I've tried more expensive stuff and don't like it as much.
We buy 7 Deadly Zins at our Costco--it does go with everything.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent,
Is he able but not willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able or willing?
Then why call him god?

« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2019, 09:49:17 AM »
Ever watch "Sanford and Son" (1970s)?  Redd Foxx often spoke of "Ripple" as a preferred brand.
Ripple memories--oh, yeah.  Also Brown Derby and Thunderbird we cheap cheap drunks.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent,
Is he able but not willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able or willing?
Then why call him god?

Offline trdsf

« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2019, 12:00:44 PM »
I buy Twisted Zin in 1.5L bottles by the case @ $10 per bottle.  I drink 2 glasses of it with dinner no matter what I cook.  It goes with everything.  I've tried more expensive stuff and don't like it as much.
I bought a bottle of proper French champagne for our new years celebration a couple years ago... and it was just awful.  Too dry to have a flavor.  It was like drinking stale air.  Back to the cheap but tasty moscato ever since.
Sir Terry Pratchett, on being told about the theory that the universe is a computer simulation: "If we all get out and in again, would it start to work properly this time?"

Offline Baruch

« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2019, 03:26:20 PM »
Blush new sparkling wine from Bologna ... best wine ever.  That one bottle, 28 years ago.
𐎍𐎜𐎜𐎟𐎌𐎀𐎍𐎎𐎀𐎀𐎚𐎀𐎟𐎍𐎜𐎜𐎟𐎁𐎀𐎍𐎉𐎀𐎀𐎚𐎀
luu shalmaata luu balt’aata
May you be well, may you be healthy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk