The Women's March for Islam.

Started by pr126, January 24, 2019, 12:42:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

(Why Feminists Love Muhammad!)

QuoteWhile the Women's March is supposed to be about women, the so-called "feminist" speakers openly promote Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran, which are history's greatest forces for misogyny and oppression. Since the event's organizers (Tamika Mallory and Linda Sarsour) are embroiled in controversy over antisemitic sentiments, the movement seems to be falling apart. David Wood discusses the issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2wxXMahRhM

Muhammad said that women lack intelligence.
Let’s prove him right?

Turkeys voting for Christmas. Or Thanksgiving Day across the pond.

Edit:
Wearing a hijab or niqab is a free choice for all women and should never be criticized.

Wearing a red MAGA hat is racist and inflammatory.

Baruch

MK Ultra wins again.  Like lawyers at a trial, the prosecution and the defense have more in common, than they do with their respective employer/client.  The CIA and the KGB are like that.  The Helter Skelter they have been successfully sowing, are the basis of endless water cooler jokes.

Neurolinguistic programming works.  Humans are less smart that their iPhone, that is why they buy the BS of AI.  Relative to a block-head, even two cans and a string is genius.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKZl8QT1I30

What about women's rights, equality in Islamic countries? Do they even exist?
1.6 billion Muslims, half of them women.

Linda Sarsour says that Islam is fine for women. She should know, she is a Muslima after all.

Munch

its true, it is disrespectful being labeled alt right when someone isn't.

I'm gonna be offended each time someone says it now and call them mislabeling me, which is a crime on par with saying the N word these days.

or I'm just gonna carry on not giving a shit.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on January 24, 2019, 11:39:30 AM
its true, it is disrespectful being labeled alt right when someone isn't.

I'm gonna be offended each time someone says it now and call them mislabeling me, which is a crime on par with saying the N word these days.

or I'm just gonna carry on not giving a shit.

Today's radicals can't be Fifth Columnists ... because they can't count that high! ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Today’s radicals are the fourth estate, opinion shapers and influencers.

Purveyors of propaganda and lies.

Shiranu

QuoteI'm gonna be offended each time someone says it now and call them mislabeling me, which is a crime on par with saying the N word these days.

Sweet mother of god, you have reached levels of snowflakery I could never have even dreamed existed.

We are some uncharted waters out here, Captain.

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Munch

Quote from: Shiranu on January 25, 2019, 02:26:39 PM

Sweet mother of god, you have reached levels of snowflakery I could never have even dreamed existed.

We are some uncharted waters out here, Captain.

I love your reactions like this, because it means my effort in being facetious was a rousing success.

some of us pretend we're offended, when really we couldn't give a shit. And then some of us pretend they aren't offended by everything, when they are.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on January 25, 2019, 03:48:35 AM
Today’s radicals are the fourth estate, opinion shapers and influencers.

Purveyors of propaganda and lies.

English majors?  People who can't do a real degree.  Journalism majors?  People who can't do an English degree ;-)

Love the Chris Hedges quote as by-line.  You would think that people here would realize that you really are "woke".  Too bad they still follow their dog-eared VietCong manuals.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote from: Munch on January 25, 2019, 02:46:48 PM
I love your reactions like this, because it means my effort in being facetious was a rousing success.

some of us pretend we're offended, when really we couldn't give a shit. And then some of us pretend they aren't offended by everything, when they are.

So where do people who think Western civilization will soon implode because "DEY COMIN FOR MAH COMIK BOOKS!!!" fall?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Monkeys don't have a civilization, they have a "troop".

Civilization has been undermined for 250 years, particularly by Rousseau and the Marquis de Sade.

The ultimate "cuck" movie was Dangerous Liaisons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO3U2dBwuWA
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on January 24, 2019, 12:42:51 AM

(Why Feminists Love Muhammad!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2wxXMahRhM

Muhammad said that women lack intelligence.
Let’s prove him right?

Turkeys voting for Christmas. Or Thanksgiving Day across the pond.

Edit:
Wearing a hijab or niqab is a free choice for all women and should never be criticized.

Wearing a red MAGA hat is racist and inflammatory.

The real question is "why do they wear it"? 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

That is the question Freud asked ... "What does a woman want?" and never came up with an answer.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.