MAGA kids "harass" Native American

Started by Blackleaf, January 20, 2019, 02:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

If having an atheist quote the Bible, doesn't make them spontaneously combust ...

then having a Pussy Hat wear a Maga Hat won't turn them from their decades old love of 3rd World communism.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Shiranu on January 21, 2019, 11:56:06 AM
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2019/01/20/covington-catholic-students-full-video-shows-viral-protest-new-light/2635085002/

Actually, it seems like neither side were the "bad guys"... rather it was some actual religious nutjobs (Black Hebrew Israelites) that provoked the whole situation by taunting both groups.

If you are actually concerned with the blame being placed where it belongs, then they are the one's to be annoyed at.

A week or so later, that does seem to be where the problem started and things went bad after.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 30, 2019, 02:13:04 PM
At least a perineum isn't a complete asshole...
True. There’s a bit of pussy in there, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Cavebear

Amazingly, after longer videos went out, the whole episode died away.  Must have been facts that got in the way of pundit-talk...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 03, 2019, 06:25:33 AM
Amazingly, after longer videos went out, the whole episode died away.  Must have been facts that got in the way of pundit-talk...

Failed psyop of CIA.  FBI frequently fails too, when cultivated terrorist groups manage to attack, before they can be arrested, with FBI supplied bombs.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.