MAGA kids "harass" Native American

Started by Blackleaf, January 20, 2019, 02:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hijiri Byakuren

These same kids are now going around saying “it’s not rape if you enjoyed it.”  No more sympathy, fuck em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Blackleaf

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on January 22, 2019, 05:02:07 PM
These same kids are now going around saying “it’s not rape if you enjoyed it.”  No more sympathy, fuck em.

Okay, then. Fuck them. But for the right reasons.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Shiranu

Quote from: Blackleaf on January 22, 2019, 06:51:22 PM
Okay, then. Fuck them. But for the right reasons.

Yeah, I don't think it should get lost that they were there to protest women having basic human rights and right to their own body.

They are still pricks, just pricks we wouldn't have normally know about.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Minimalist

The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

Shiranu

Quote from: Munch on January 21, 2019, 08:23:44 PM
guilty of what exactly?

Guilty of supporting a president who wants to deny women of basic rights, who committed (and is committing) a recognized humanitarian crisis on the border, who is holding hundreds of thousands of American citizens hostage to try and get funding for his xenophobic status project, who choose a self-confessed theocract as his vice president, who has normalized and legitimized extreme racism and sexism, who has made excuses and complemented neo-Nazis who murdered an American citizen, who has leaked information and locations while bragging that put our military personal in danger, who appointed supreme court nominees who (amongst other things) today voted to uphold discrimination against transsexuals in the military, who stands accused of collusion with Russian agents to gain power at the expense of the nation and making a mockery of democracy, who proudly mocked a disabled reporter, called Mexican immigrants rapists and druggies, faced several law suits about racial discrimination in his apartments, believes that not paying his debts to contractors is good business, who has multiple times bragged about sexual harassment, who accused the previous president of being a foreigner because of his skin colour and his name, who has had associations with people like David Duke, whoms personal lawyer says that he intentionally has polls rigged...

Kinda says something about the character of someone who doesn't just agree with such a person, but who enthusiastically supports them.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Shiranu

Quote from: Munch on January 22, 2019, 09:00:12 PM

You asked a question, I answered it. If you don't like the answer and didn't want to hear it, don't ask.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Shiranu on January 22, 2019, 07:49:13 PM
Guilty of supporting a president who wants to deny women of basic rights, who committed (and is committing) a recognized humanitarian crisis on the border, who is holding hundreds of thousands of American citizens hostage to try and get funding for his xenophobic status project, who choose a self-confessed theocract as his vice president, who has normalized and legitimized extreme racism and sexism, who has made excuses and complemented neo-Nazis who murdered an American citizen, who has leaked information and locations while bragging that put our military personal in danger, who appointed supreme court nominees who (amongst other things) today voted to uphold discrimination against transsexuals in the military, who stands accused of collusion with Russian agents to gain power at the expense of the nation and making a mockery of democracy, who proudly mocked a disabled reporter, called Mexican immigrants rapists and druggies, faced several law suits about racial discrimination in his apartments, believes that not paying his debts to contractors is good business, who has multiple times bragged about sexual harassment, who accused the previous president of being a foreigner because of his skin colour and his name, who has had associations with people like David Duke, whoms personal lawyer says that he intentionally has polls rigged...

Kinda says something about the character of someone who doesn't just agree with such a person, but who enthusiastically supports them.

Oh, that's just reactionary SJW bullshit. It's not like he's Hillary or something.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on January 22, 2019, 07:49:13 PM

All men are rapists, all women are bitches.  So I don't support any politicians anymore, unless Lassie is running.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on January 22, 2019, 09:35:46 PM
Oh, that's just reactionary SJW bullshit. It's not like he's Hillary or something.

Go to the WH and fuck any girls that Bill finds attractive, why don't you ... apply your own standards to your own twisted people.

No, I don't approve of sexual harassment, but I would love it if an attractive (age appropriate) lady did it to me.  But then I am a pervert.

Fuck the D party, they like it.  Lately they media-auto-fellatio like sex starved weasels ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote from: Baruch on January 22, 2019, 10:27:19 PM
All men are rapists...

Careful now, you might trigger a few people around here talking like that.

pr126

Baruch wrote:
QuoteAll men are rapists

Wrong.

All cisgender straight white men are rapists.

Get with the program.

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on January 23, 2019, 01:26:26 AM
Baruch wrote:
Wrong.

All cisgender straight white men are rapists.

Get with the program.

Nah, I'm pretty sure it's statistically proven all men are rapist, or want to be rapists. I learned it in Modern Feminism Post-Marx Intro-Outro to Multicultural Introspection of the Genders, taught by Ze Muhammed Okinwa Ali de Lorente III in their doctorate level Cultural Studies degree class.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on January 22, 2019, 10:58:11 PM
Careful now, you might trigger a few people around here talking like that.

I doubt any poster here is a rapist.  Many posers (sex legends) perhaps.  The rhetoric says crazy things.  I know it isn't real.  Do you?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel