MAGA kids "harass" Native American

Started by Blackleaf, January 20, 2019, 02:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: aitm on January 21, 2019, 08:25:58 AM
Wear the colors of your racist thieving leader, get associated with him I guess, Makes it hard to get the benefit of the doubt.

Hmmm red is for Lenin?  Ironic.  Since blue used to be Republican.  Black and green for Muslim flags.  The world since the invention of cities, means the invention of streets, so we are all just street gangs.  That is what I heard it is like, anecdotally, in Syria, decades ago, and millennia ago for that matter.  A Syrian Christian had gone to the store, for his mom, to bring home some food.  A muslim street gang tried to harass him.  He escaped by hitting them over the head with his substantial purchase, a canned ham ;-)  Don't worry, there were probably Jewish street gangs that were vulnerable to that same "creep-tonite" ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on January 21, 2019, 11:56:06 AM
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2019/01/20/covington-catholic-students-full-video-shows-viral-protest-new-light/2635085002/

Actually, it seems like neither side were the "bad guys"... rather it was some actual religious nutjobs (Black Hebrew Israelites) that provoked the whole situation by taunting both groups.

If you are actually concerned with the blame being placed where it belongs, then they are the one's to be annoyed at.

They are a doubly protected class.  Black and Jewish ;-)  These aren't the Falasha BTW.  I once listed to a 2 hour sermon by one of their rabbis, on Youtube, on the tricky topic of how Hebrew might have originally been pronounced.  It was pretty interesting.  So now y'all have a two degrees of separation from that group, thru me ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Minimalist on January 21, 2019, 12:39:09 PM
If the smarmy little fuck is wearing that stupid fucking hat, he's guilty.

All Trumptards are guilty.

All Dems should be easily identified by their Hillary/Pelosi rubber masks and their "resistance" t-shirts ;-)  Not Anti-Fa! but What-The-Fa? ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on January 21, 2019, 12:52:01 PM
Dusty's video mentioned those black guys, but I wasn't sure how they factored into the story. Most don't even mention that group. They're more concerned with the Native American, for some reason. I don't know how this story even made the headlines. Literally nothing happened. Seems the media is just desperate for some new controversy that doesn't involve Trump.

The native American could have gotten more milage on his agenda, if he had cried over the pollution ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGu4AwL5Kho

The EPA is a native conspiracy, as I remember from the 70s.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on January 21, 2019, 11:21:41 AM
What's sad is because of people reacting to this, some of these kids have been doxxed. Their names are out there. People are trying to pressure the school into having them expelled, for standing there and smiling. They're probably being harassed on social media by the people who found them as well. How's that for irony?

We used to kill Mormons, just for being Mormons.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mermaid

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hijiri Byakuren

Yeah I'm no fan of Trumptards, but this incident wasn't their fault. I had never even heard of the Black Hebrew Israelites before this, but they sound like some seriously deluded whackjobs.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Munch

Quote from: Minimalist on January 21, 2019, 12:39:09 PM
If the smarmy little fuck is wearing that stupid fucking hat, he's guilty.

All Trumptards are guilty.

guilty of what exactly?
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on January 21, 2019, 07:19:27 PM
Yeah I'm no fan of Trumptards, but this incident wasn't their fault. I had never even heard of the Black Hebrew Israelites before this, but they sound like some seriously deluded whackjobs.

Not the same as Sammy Davis Jr.  But there are small Afro-American religious cults of various kinds.  These folks figure, per Nation of Islam theology, that all advanced civilization came from Africans (specifically sub-Saharan Africans), and that the barbarian non-Africans basically destroyed their land-based Atlantis (aka Wakanda).  Wakanda was taken even more directly from Nation of Islam theology (that White people were created by insane Black scientists).

So from their POV, the Sumerians have to be Black, the Egyptians were Black (partly true) and of course the original Jews were all Black (this feeds into the Muslim conspiracy theory that basically nobody in modern Israel is actually Jewish aka the Kazar theory).  I would expect this to extend even to Black Hinduism where Krisha (capital at lost city under the sea, Dvarka) was the culture hero there. Lost Tribes of Israel are similar, in that some Japanese have Semitic envy enough to feel that some of them are a Lost Tribe.  The verdict is still out on Bene Israel (people from India who claim to be Jewish).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Quote from: Munch on January 21, 2019, 08:23:44 PM
guilty of what exactly?
Duh. Because Trump.

Why did Trump win?

Because of arrogant miscalculation.

All probable opponents to Hilary were eliminated and left the least likely candidate (Trump) as a non-starter.
Thus ensuring that the selected one (Hillary)  will win.

Didn't work out like that.

But still, they had "insurance" for the most unlikely scenario. 
The Three Tent Russian circus which is still running after 2 years without any conclusion.
At the taxpayer's expense.

Cui bono? Muller and Co. The Dems are still hoping.

Minimalist

The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

Baruch

The Native American turns out to be a crisis actor, not innocent at all.  Associated with Left Native American organizations.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

Quote from: pr126 on January 21, 2019, 11:18:09 PM
Duh. Because Trump.

Why did Trump win?

Because of arrogant miscalculation.

All probable opponents to Hilary were eliminated and left the least likely candidate (Trump) as a non-starter.
Thus ensuring that the selected one (Hillary)  will win.

Didn't work out like that.

But still, they had "insurance" for the most unlikely scenario. 
The Three Tent Russian circus which is still running after 2 years without any conclusion.
At the taxpayer's expense.

Cui bono? Muller and Co. The Dems are still hoping.

Don't make me regret agreeing with you on something...
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--