News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Trump does something good

Started by Hydra009, January 17, 2019, 02:53:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 18, 2019, 04:00:40 PM
I'm worried about what else Trump can do while he has the authority to do it. What will he do if he begins to feel that he has nothing left to lose? What will desperation cause him to childishly destroy?

You may find out Saturday afternoon.  I would suggest your will be up to date?  Guantanamo is nice this time of year.

New evil comparison ... yes, Pinochet's Chile is better than Maduro's Venezuela.  And the US is a banana republic too.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

_Xenu_

Quote from: Minimalist on January 17, 2019, 08:24:56 PM
Yeah but its fine if the Slovakian Slut goes to Mar A Lago on the taxpayer's dime. 
In all fairness, I don't think Melania likes him much either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW4JIWIQ_gk
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

Baruch

Atheist Collective Marriage Counseling ... Cis and Bi and LBGT welcome.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: _Xenu_ on January 19, 2019, 03:00:46 AM
In all fairness, I don't think Melania likes him much either.

I bet she likes his money, though, if not him. I think they deserve each other - a match made in hell.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 19, 2019, 01:17:06 PM
I bet she likes his money, though, if not him. I think they deserve each other - a match made in hell.

I don't see you as particularly feminist (oh no!) ... not that you need to be.  As on most things, I see both good and bad in humanity.

Women traditionally don't have their own careers (except only recently in a few places).  Most earlier feminists had women only working until they got married or got pregnant.  In that case women didn't have much economic opportunity, other than home life or prostitution.  Certainly for most women a man being well endowed physically and economically, is very important.  Usually for men, only the first part is important.  Beta Males don't mind a powerful/wealthy cougar keeping them as a pet.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

"Don't worry, guys. After I'm done fucking you in the ass, using you as hostages to get what I want from the Democrats, I'll totally pay you back."

What a saint.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

PickelledEggs

"You know how I jeopardized all these people's lives and well-being? well i have something that might help them for when the are in the bind that I created in the first place"

Baruch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on January 20, 2019, 02:12:51 PM
"You know how I jeopardized all these people's lives and well-being? well i have something that might help them for when the are in the bind that I created in the first place"

If only he would adopt the 1960s DNC totalitarianism of Timothy Leary and Ralph Nader?  I am looking forward to reducing the Feds by 50%, that would be a big accomplishment.  If the States want to hire these experienced people, then go for it.  Make DC into the new Detroit.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 17, 2019, 03:17:12 PM
I'm sure Putin (and therefore Trump) would be happy if the U.S. government stayed closed permanently. Is the government small enough yet to be drowned in a bathtub?

Let the Trumpfs be downed...  The world would cheer...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on January 30, 2019, 12:24:12 PM
Let the Trumpfs be downed...  The world would cheer...

The world hates the USA, same as you, you self hating White bear ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.